Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
Get upset because a Tracy Mcgrady lookalike dropping that ether brehettes :mjlol:

The best thing that ever happened for black men is the internet. A lot of brehs been feeling the way that Kevin has been saying but never had the resources to trade notes. It's kinda sad to see how many women are really disillusioned by the reality of the game today.

The true blue pilled creatures at this point are women. Men have caught on to the BS and adapted accordingly. Women are the ones struggling to get with the times. Simps are the only thing keeping them afloat at this point :yeshrug:

I'm surprised to see that C-Boogie don't get a lot of name drops on here. Out of all the black manosphere youtubers I think he the realest one. Especially when it comes to holding a breh accountable :ld:

Don't make me go in on this nikka . Don't Stan a nikka that fly across the country to fukk 50yr old fat hoes ...and I could say more . C-bussy backed stabbed a couple of nikkas in the manosphere . The "elders" of the manosphere sent him to the abyss zone like general zod from the man of steel . C-bussy is a no go . He didn't even show up and catch that fade from grynch .....:francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
What I tell y'all ...when he get into that bag I be in the cut like :mjgrin: here we go :mjlol:
When he says to the female callers

Rate yourself from 1 to 10
And U cant pick 7

After dead silent they say 8
Kevin: aight get on zoom
Girl gets on zoom

Kevin: Your not 8.:stopitslime::mjlol:
Kevin: you a 6 at best

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Don't make me go in on this nikka . Don't Stan a nikka that fly across the country to fukk 50yr old fat hoes ...and I could say more . C-bussy backed stabbed a couple of nikkas in the manosphere . The "elders" of the manosphere sent him to the abyss zone like general zod from the man of steel . C-bussy is a no go . He didn't even show up and catch that fade from grynch .....:francis:

I wasn't aware of any of this. Imma have to get caught up to speed on this. :patrice:

I know he had that conference with Rom and a few others a couple months back and I fukks with Rom tough

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
When he says to the female callers

Rate yourself from 1 to 10
And U cant pick 7

After dead silent they say 8
Kevin: aight get on zoom
Girl gets on zoom

Kevin: Your not 8.:stopitslime::mjlol:
Kevin: you a 6 at best

On the rank me episode he did some chick from Cleveland talking about she an 8 like Beyonce and looked like JB Smooth

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always got a snake in the grass vibe off dude

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
On the rank me episode he did some chick from Cleveland talking about she an 8 like Beyonce and looked like JB Smooth
Breh reality is that most people are average look wise

But its female wont stay in their lane

Majority of men are going to be happy with a loyal 7

Daps
“Black men: It's called socialization. Next to racism/white supremacy, you were improperly socialized. You must DETOX! UNLEARN everything that you were taught before the age of 25. LET IT GO! It will not serve you well in the future. If you were raised in a single-parent depressed environment, discard what you learned, especially if you want to rise above those circumstances. Stop worshipping your mother. She can't save you! If you are clueless about your father, do not see yourself as a VICTIM. The puzzle called manhood is your perennial challenge. You must FIGURE IT OUT! BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY! Women will reject you. There will always be women who will reject you, as well as men. Keep it moving! Seek out and attach yourself to men who are more advanced than you are, men with durable accomplishments. Learn from them. Reprogram your life. Your pursuit of growth and deveopment will turn you into a social reject, a pariah, a weirdo. So be it. Live. Out. Loud!” - Dr. Ronald Neal

The black manosphere just been on fire lately ....

:wow::mjcry::wow::mjcry:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Black men: It's called socialization. Next to racism/white supremacy, you were improperly socialized. You must DETOX! UNLEARN everything that you were taught before the age of 25. LET IT GO! It will not serve you well in the future. If you were raised in a single-parent depressed environment, discard what you learned, especially if you want to rise above those circumstances. Stop worshipping your mother. She can't save you! If you are clueless about your father, do not see yourself as a VICTIM. The puzzle called manhood is your perennial challenge. You must FIGURE IT OUT! BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY! Women will reject you. There will always be women who will reject you, as well as men. Keep it moving! Seek out and attach yourself to men who are more advanced than you are, men with durable accomplishments. Learn from them. Reprogram your life. Your pursuit of growth and deveopment will turn you into a social reject, a pariah, a weirdo. So be it. Live. Out. Loud!” - Dr. Ronald Neal

The black manosphere just been on fire lately ....

:wow::mjcry::wow::mjcry:
Was this on a podcast?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Congrats on the promotion! I took a higher paying job this year. But now wondering if it's worth the headache.
:francis:

What good is making all this extra money if I don't have time to enjoy it.
:mjcry:

If you're in a new relationship we might corrupt it. You've been warned.
:ufdup:

I haven’t gotten the promotion yet—it’s in the works and it’s why I’ve been really busy with work. yeah my job was already a bit annoying before, and now with each passing day I feel like I like my job less and less. I didn’t ask for the opportunity either, my boss threw me into it and because it’s such a good opportunity and blessing I’ve been moving forward with it, but I honestly don’t want to be in a managerial position. Oh well lol.

Good for u on the possible promotion! How is dating going? With u being busy and the pandemic, any difficulties?
Yo, its actually going really well. One of the perks of working virtually is that there have been times where I’ve been at his place doing my work, or he’s come over here. He’s actually been very understanding about my workload—his job isn’t as demanding.

I’m also used to being busy—after all I do have an active whole son lol, so I have always had to be efficient with time management. But with him being away with his dad, it’s just a different type of busy—other things have filled in the slot and some are very time consuming in a way I’m still getting used to, like work. The real test is going to be when my son comes back home. :wow: