Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Clicked on one of his videos, now that shyt is on my feed. :francis:

I am not even logged into youtube. How do I get that shyt off my suggestions?

ETA: If you have the same issue, go to the face icon next the search icon, go to settings and go to history and privacy and then clear history.

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nowhere, I don’t post on here as much—been real busy breh. I’m in the midst of a promotion(that will take me to six figures) so I’ve been swamped with work—legit kicking my ass. I’m also working on my second book, teaching myself how to play the guitar, and I’m dating someone. I try to still get on here from time to time though.

Funny thing is Kevin Samuels looks like one of my exes uncle’s. Ive never watched his stuff though—I only watch asmr and listen to music when it comes to YouTube. :yeshrug:
Congrats on the promotion! I took a higher paying job this year. But now wondering if it's worth the headache.
:francis:

What good is making all this extra money if I don't have time to enjoy it.
:mjcry:

If you're in a new relationship we might corrupt it. You've been warned.
:ufdup:

Daps
Nowhere, I don’t post on here as much—been real busy breh. I’m in the midst of a promotion(that will take me to six figures) so I’ve been swamped with work—legit kicking my ass. I’m also working on my second book, teaching myself how to play the guitar, and I’m dating someone. I try to still get on here from time to time though.

Funny thing is Kevin Samuels looks like one of my exes uncle’s. Ive never watched his stuff though—I only watch asmr and listen to music when it comes to YouTube. :yeshrug:

:patrice::jbhmm::mjgrin:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

Good for u on the possible promotion! How is dating going? With u being busy and the pandemic, any difficulties?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
thread still going huh...what did I miss?
iu

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Get upset because a Tracy Mcgrady lookalike dropping that ether brehettes :mjlol:

The best thing that ever happened for black men is the internet. A lot of brehs been feeling the way that Kevin has been saying but never had the resources to trade notes. It's kinda sad to see how many women are really disillusioned by the reality of the game today.

The true blue pilled creatures at this point are women. Men have caught on to the BS and adapted accordingly. Women are the ones struggling to get with the times. Simps are the only thing keeping them afloat at this point :yeshrug:

I'm surprised to see that C-Boogie don't get a lot of name drops on here. Out of all the black manosphere youtubers I think he the realest one. Especially when it comes to holding a breh accountable :ld:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Get upset because a Tracy Mcgrady lookalike dropping that ether brehettes :mjlol:

The best thing that ever happened for black men is the internet. A lot of brehs been feeling the way that Kevin has been saying but never had the resources to trade notes. It's kinda sad to see how many women are really disillusioned by the reality of the game today.

The true blue pilled creatures at this point are women. Men have caught on to the BS and adapted accordingly. Women are the ones struggling to get with the times. Simps are the only thing keeping them afloat at this point :yeshrug:

that nikka do like Tracy McGrady I just didn't mention it

:mjlol:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
lol man folks just be tossing around buzzwords they dont even understand. Kev talks about men being married and paying for everything, yet people are talking Incel, Red Pill, etc etc. All these folks need to be slapped for being stupid.

he made a whole video saying we have to protect black women.

how is he an incel or mgtow?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
he made a whole video saying we have to protect black women.

how is he an incel or mgtow?

lol exactly. Dudes just be talking just to talk. I think most of us who have been listening to him recently simply do because things like showing how delusional people can be are needed. But dude also is on that Baby Boule and Cac Standards steeze too. Like it aint hard to get past what you dont care for and stick around for what you find entertaining. I could see if KS was on some Tommy Sotomayer stuff or something but dude aint even close to that. Dude just a regular black dude, and the stuff I dont agree with him on are things I can simply agree to disagree about.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm surprised to see that C-Boogie don't get a lot of name drops on here. Out of all the black manosphere youtubers I think he the realest one. Especially when it comes to holding a breh accountable :ld:
C Boogie says stupid stuff sometimes, but he’s ok

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Damn, he even be shooting off sound effects during calls :mjlol:

Low key it sounds like plenty women love to hear his take on their "rank" and the hard truths they need to hear to improve their chances of finding a man.
Hello kevin can u rank me?

Kevin: whats your heigh, weight, dress size and age

Female: 35, 5"4 196 size 10

Kevin: any kids?

Female: 1

Kevin: nope no hope for a high value man..next

Hangs up

:dead: