Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He going off on the Big Girls again.
:mjlol:

Dude called one chick Hefty, Hefty, Hefty.
:russ:

Fat chick tried to talk over him. Look you keep it up and I'll clown your ass.
:lolbron:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what in the absolute fukk is this? Is shorty on crack with her bullshyt?:mindblown:

Her: My ex-husband is a physician

---45 seconds later---

Kevin: your ex-husband does what?

Her: He's a psychiatrist

:duck::duck::duck:
All these chicks who call into this show do is deflect, lie and blame everyone but themselves.

The delusions are incredible how they seem incapable of answering yes or no questions. They have to answer every question with a caveat based on how they feel.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
All these chicks who call into this show do is deflect, lie and blame everyone but themselves.

The delusions are incredible how they seem incapable of answering yes or no questions. They have to answer every question with a caveat based on how they feel.

I'm starting to believe this chick can't be real :dead:

Her: My ex-husband had cancer

Kevin: What did you do for him?

Her: I was a warrior

:gucci:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: Tariq was selling his own cologne and accessories. Always talking about stepping your game up. He was even doing the hard truth shyt to female callers.

Dude even copied Tariq's old mellowed music vibe intro. :mjlol:
Ok you playing stupid I’m done

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's aml

Yo where you been hiding?
:wtf:

But his YouTube channel was more entertaining when it was talking about money, clothes and status. Now you have all of LipStick Alley rising up to crush all black make YouTube channels. This ain't gonna end well if these guys all start getting reported.
:damn:

If more level headed women tuned in maybe it will counteract the feminazi's like @Chelsea Bridge.

You know your girl done went rogue in your absence. She fighting and beefing with everybody now not just me.
:sas2:

Im such a pleasant poster though...I don’t know why anyone would have beef with me.. I don’t have beef with anyone
tenor.gif

Agreeing to disagree isn’t for everyone I guess. Oh well..

I don’t come here to be a follower.. I say my piece and that’s all.. you want to call that being a feminazi :yeshrug:... it’s cool.. I have no issues with you even though you seem to have them me.. you’ll be alright :therethere:

This is just a forum after all..

Last edited: