Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Instead of trying to learn game you dudes need to learn how to be masculine. And that will solve all of your female problems.

not fully. Game isn't some secret shyt. I grew up when it was all about talking to many women, getting shot down, ya boys clownin you, not taking it personal, and moving on to the next one.

Game is just experience talking to women and not being afraid of rejection. The more you do it, the easier it is to read body cues and voice tones. Easier it is to finesse convo with a woman you have little in common with.

The problem for most men is they run to PUAs and other men, who sometimes have a bit of truth and a bit of nonsense, for answers instead of getting out of the house and off the internet. Too many of us are really incels in training.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly the more you act like your prepared to lose a woman the better off you’ll be. I remember a chick I was dating started telling like her friends guy does this for her I straight up hit her with the ok then be with that nikka or go find you a nikka like that. When women see that you ain’t afraid to lose her and they no you can find someone else they will act different.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly the more you act like your prepared to lose a woman the better off you’ll be. I remember a chick I was dating started telling like her friends guy does this for her I straight up hit her with the ok then be with that nikka or go find you a nikka like that. When women see that you ain’t afraid to lose her and they no you can find someone else they will act different.
Grand opening grand closing