Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
There is always someone that has to go against the grain. Dexter Morgan, u know that family was rich as f*ck. Stop fronting. Although maybe ur a billionaire urself and the sh!t is nothing to you?

By most people's standards, they were rich as f*ck.

But Kevin was a little sadistic f*ck tho. Half the traps he set would kill someone. :laugh: @ little dude in the 2nd one, he started throwing bricks at em from the roof of the building. One of them catches u in the face like that, u'd be dead.

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
There is always someone that has to go against the grain. Dexter Morgan, u know that family was rich as f*ck. Stop fronting. Although maybe ur a billionaire urself and the sh!t is nothing to you?

By most people's standards, they were rich as f*ck.

But Kevin was a little sadistic f*ck tho. Half the traps he set would kill someone. :laugh: @ little dude in the 2nd one, he started throwing bricks at em from the roof of the building. One of them catches u in the face like that, u'd be dead.

Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in - The Week

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

The set-up: While Marv is getting an iron to the face, Harry tries to enter the home through the front door. The first attempt doesn't go well, as*the stocky burglar slips on the icy steps and falls to the ground, landing with a thud on his back. Easing up a second time with the help of the railing, Harry makes it to the front door, reaches for the doorknob — which we see is literally burning red — and grasps the searing handle, the pain of which forces him once again down the icy steps.

The doctor's diagnosis:*"If this doorknob is glowing visibly red in the dark, it has been heated to about 751 degrees Fahrenheit, and Harry gives it a nice, strong, one- to two-second grip. By comparison, one second of contact with 155 degree water is enough to cause third degree burns. The temperature of that doorknob is not quite hot enough to cause Harry's hand to burst into flames, but it is not that far off... Assuming Harry doesn't lose the hand completely, he will almost certainly have other serious complications, including a high risk for infection and 'contracture' in which resulting scar tissue seriously limits the flexibility and movement of the hand, rendering it less than 100 percent useful. Kevin has moved from 'defending his house' into sheer malice, in my opinion."*

:dead:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
They looked rich to me.

Having a big ass house like that in a nice neighborhood? Flying the whole fam out to Paris or Miami? Staying at the Plaza in New York? Having like 10 different kids to support and still living lavish like that?

Maybe it doasen't look like rich people if u live in the US but that kind of lifestyle is considered to be rich in most of the world.

They weren't millionaires, but they had cake. Or maybe they were small millionaires. Like maybe having only a mil or 2 in the bank.

:dead:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
im prett sure the gave that nikka the room on the house cause the fukked up with the kid :ufdup:... he aint got a mill in the bank... how you got a mill in the bank and dont even got a gold card... cant even drop a rack to get home to our kid.... hitchhiking to get home... he aint bout that life..... he never eaten caviar or fine crab meats... never even seen the inside of a benz or a rolls royce.... :umad:.. how you pullin a mill a year and got a wood panel station wagon in ya garage :usure:

Well, this was in the early 90s so I dunno. That kind of money would take u further back then than it would today.

I'm sure they had some nice cars, I don't remember that part cause I ain't seen the 1st one in a long time. But the house alone in that neighborhood must have cost a fortune. Also, when ur a family man with a big family ur less likely to cop benzes, bentleys or rolls royces.

Like I said, I think they would be considered rich by most people's standards. I'm not really gonna speak on this subject anymore tho cause I already have stated my opinion numerous times so now it just feels like I'm :deadhorse:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The oldest brother was the baller of the family. He paid for everyone to fly out to Paris.

Order of bosses in the McCallister family:

1. Paris brother
2. Peter
3. Look what you did you little jerk

Realistically, Peter's Burberry was a hand me down from his rich euro brother. Americans weren't even really wearing Burberry like that back then.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:laugh:

Good stuff. Its true, after a trap or 2 they would need serious medical assistance.

http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/69862-pain-threshold-marv-harry-unparrelled-film.html

tumblr_m6ftut0VYn1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

3481836_o.gif