Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They looked rich to me.

Having a big ass house like that in a nice neighborhood? Flying the whole fam out to Paris or Miami? Staying at the Plaza in New York? Having like 10 different kids to support and still living lavish like that?

Maybe it doasen't look like rich people if u live in the US but that kind of lifestyle is considered to be rich in most of the world.

They weren't millionaires, but they had cake. Or maybe they were small millionaires. Like maybe having only a mil or 2 in the bank.

you also forget that it was in the early 90s when cost of living was low too.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
to this day I cant believe the amount of violence in this and its a kid movie... dude was soaking ropes in kerosine, lighting nikkas on fire.. electrocuting dudes....

That goes to prove that today's movies ain't shyt cause people are scared of pushing boundaries in violence and originality as well as making it a classic film.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The wildest shyt is in 2 when he's bombig those motherfukkers with bricks from the rooftop. Dudes brains would be all over the sidewalk :heh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
so i watched these yesterday...

Few small things I noticed.

Why the hell were Kevin and Buzz in the same choir? What was that for? Church? Also, I wanted to call Kevin out for singing like a faq, but the kid after him must be swallowing dong on the regular these days, listen how flamboyant he is before Kevin knocks him over.

Bird Lady saves Kevin's life, and he gives her a flimsy ass turtle dove ornament. She doesn't have any money, let a lone a christmas tree, that's fukked up.

The "Aint much better in here kid" cab driver is still hilarious, as is his initial phone call to the Plaza. "This is Peter McCalister, The FATHER. ... credit card? you got it!

Talkboy was such a blatent merch tie in... but man, i wish i still had mine.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
actually, ya know what's a guaranteed dollar?

Someone make a recording app that has a talkboy skin. Just a pic of the device, with the same capabilities when you press the buttons on screen. My generation would all have that on their phone for nostalgia purposes. Charge $1.99 and roll in dough. Give me half the profits

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so i watched these yesterday...

Few small things I noticed.

Why the hell were Kevin and Buzz in the same choir? What was that for? Church? Also, I wanted to call Kevin out for singing like a faq, but the kid after him must be swallowing dong on the regular these days, listen how flamboyant he is before Kevin knocks him over.

Bird Lady saves Kevin's life, and he gives her a flimsy ass turtle dove ornament. She doesn't have any money, let a lone a christmas tree, that's fukked up.

The "Aint much better in here kid" cab driver is still hilarious, as is his initial phone call to the Plaza. "This is Peter McCalister, The FATHER. ... credit card? you got it!

Talkboy was such a blatent merch tie in... but man, i wish i still had mine.

lol word dudes tree was filled with presents and all he gave pigeon lady was a turtle dove and ill always remember you:skip:

the choir was like a christmas recital but buzz was like 12-13 prob and keevin like 7 so still