Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I made a thread about this as well
But we ain't glnna talk about the pain threshold Marv and Harry had?

Fell like 30 feet from a treehouse yet got up and got Kevin wading in the water, were electrocuted, hit by paint cans, shot by a nail gun, fell down stairs , paint in their eyes, punched by women, hit over the head by shovels, chewed on by pigeons

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
900 and something... i know cause i watched that piff last night :heh:

those cookies in the hotel fridge was looking :ahh:
tumblr_m1try2QYNG1r0ix14o1_500.gif

tumblr_luhk9lwVvb1r0ix14o1_500.gif

:wow:

You watched it on ch eh?

It was like 957 for the room service bill

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
:lawd:

watching the first two home alones also reminded me how rude kevin was to his family:smugdraper: dude was like 5 and 6 talking back to everyone throwing fits:obama:
To be fair they were unjustly shytting on him & always siding with Buzz even though Kevin was in the right in both movies. Watched part 1 recently & had the :dwillhuh: face when Uncle Frank went "LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YA LITTLE JERK!!!" & his parents didn't say shyt

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i watched the two thsi week

and they were rich, dad had a burberry jacket, lived in a big ass surburban house even had a third floor accessible.

Had like 5 kids, mom paid the pizza guy liek over 100 bucks and left a sizeable amount of money, had tvs all over the house, travelled first class, PETER mccallister paid for uncle frank and his family trip in home alone 2 "dont ruin this vacation kevin your dad paid good money for this" and kevin then calls him a cheapskate.

dad didnt even have his wallet in home alone yet the family were able to pay the hotel from mommys gwap, as well the plaza hotel for the room kevin got is like 400 a night yet dudes cc didnt bounce or nothing,:win:. family was travelling first class as well, and had money BOTH TIMES to leave paris and to leave miami on the first flight out.

stayed in some big ass executive room at the plaza hotel prob running liek 2k a night, peter mccallister brother had a house in new york we all saw how big that house was and he even mentioned they are renovating it $$$, and mabe they have a house sitter $$$$

fam was loaded

family has that guap where it aint a problem.

Like you can have money. I can go to the grocery story or best buy and spend up to $700 and swipe my card and not get fidgety like is my shyt gonna work?

but this bytch is swiping cards at the airport on christmas day one way, asap, first class and shyt and of all the things going on and could possibly go wrong, that card getting declined or anything wasnt even a remote possibility.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Peter McCalister had some balls getting pissed about a measley $967 in room service

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
If they was really loaded why did the mom have to hitch a ride back to the chi in the first one....

there were no flights to chicago that night and she didn't want to wait until the next day.

i don't think she could drive because she didn't know where she was after taking 3-4 flights.. plus she had been up for a few days straight.

but didn't everyone get home at the same time? :russ: