Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The oldest brother was the baller of the family. He paid for everyone to fly out to Paris.

Order of bosses in the McCallister family:

1. Paris brother
2. Peter
3. Look what you did you little jerk

Realistically, Peter's Burberry was a hand me down from his rich euro brother. Americans weren't even really wearing Burberry like that back then.

Peter McCallister is the father to Kevin, Buzz, Megan, Linnie and Jeff McCallister. In the novelization for the film Home Alone, he is a successful businessman

Peter McCallister - Home Alone Wiki

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
and a pedo

tumblr_m69nxzuAJM1r5zq6ao1_r1_500.gif

:laff:

:smh:

What a douche.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i honestly don't think that shyt would fly in a movie today. Hughes laid it on heavy with the insults. Everyone in the family treated Kevin like a piece of shyt, the Wet Bandits repeatedly talked about killing him in various ways, he almost got beat down for taking a $1.25 toothbrush.

p*ssy asses in 2013 wouldn't let all that shyt in the script.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i honestly don't think that shyt would fly in a movie today. Hughes laid it on heavy with the insults. Everyone in the family treated Kevin like a piece of shyt, the Wet Bandits repeatedly talked about killing him in various ways, he almost got beat down for taking a $1.25 toothbrush.

p*ssy asses in 2013 wouldn't let all that shyt in the script.

that old man in home alone 1 was prob a pedo:russ:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Damn man. So ur an 80s baby and never seen this? I don't know many people from my generation that haven't seen this movie and I didn't even live in an English speaking country the 1st time I saw it!

Whenever it came on I was either outside, playing the video game or doing something else. Did wanna see some white kids run around the house alone and shyt.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Whenever it came on I was either outside, playing the video game or doing something else. Did wanna see some white kids run around the house alone and shyt.

:laugh:

OK cool.

I saw it in theaters when it 1st came out. Both of them. I still think the 1st one is a great flick to this day. I don't like the 2nd one as much but its still not bad when I see it as a grown man.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:

OK cool.

I saw it in theaters when it 1st came out. Both of them. I still think the 1st one is a great flick to this day. I don't like the 2nd one as much but its still not bad when I see it as a grown man.

Im gonna search the net to find it, not doing ish else.