Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
she couldnt get a taxi? :beli:
she was offering her watch instead of cash for a plane ticket :beli:

nah they wasnt ballin like that... :ld:

house = rented
fake burrberry
nikka didnt even have a black card.. :wtb:

taxis aren't trying to drive through states like that..

she was offering everything, not just the watch. cash + jewelry

she did rock a fake rolex though :shaq2:

maybe you're right :gladbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
she couldnt get a taxi? :beli:
she was offering her watch instead of cash for a plane ticket :beli:

nah they wasnt ballin like that... :ld:

house = rented
fake burrberry
nikka didnt even have a black card.. :wtb:

snow storm breh remember

house was bought

real burberry nikka had a 30k visa

actually she offered 400 cash, but the old couple wanted more so she gave her gol dwatch and earrings

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I dont know brehs.. they were in that small ass holiday inn hotel room in miami in the second one.... and in the first movie the wife was tryna trade her watch for airplane tickets.... maybe they aint THAT rich.... :ld:

breh that was just one room with like 2 beds the whole floor was mccallistered out

how about "were going to newyork" and like 12 of em hopped on the next flight one way last minute $$$ and peter mccallister didnt even have his wallet or cc, dude prob chartered a jet:leon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nikka didnt even have a gold visa... got one of them regular joints they give to anyone over 18 with semi decent credit.... and ol girl only offered 300... reallyy my nikka... for a flight on chirstmas day :heh: :childplease:

they had damn near 20 people in one two bed hotel room watching a lil 13 inch tv with bunny ears and shyt :heh:

why didnt he get a jet in the first one then :heh:

:laugh:

dude had a rimmed out station wagon though

dexwire

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised no one checked yet but I just checked for 6 round trip tickets to paris and seeing prices starting at 9k just for 6 people and no hotel.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
There's also speculation that Kevin McAlister grew up to be the original Jigsaw Killer. I mean think about it. He has the resources and you saw how he clowned them two chumps with his sinister traps in his own household and an abandoned apartment building.

I read some shyt just now on twitter about this that had me crying :russ:

@netw3rk: Oh, my god, I just realized Home Alone is the story of how the killer from the Saw movies became what he is.

@netw3rk: The unfettered joy Kevin takes in luring two desperate men into his lair of pain is absolutely chilling.

@netw3rk: "12/24/90: I burned a man's scalp off tonight. It blackened; like his sins. Something inside me awakens" - Diary of Kevin McAllister.

@netw3rk: "12/24/90: I fire my air rifle at his NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BITS. COME INSIDE." - Diary of Kevin McAllister

@netw3rk: "3/12/04: To this day, the only thing that arouses me is the sound of an iron striking a man's face." - Diary of Kevin McAllister

@netw3rk: The impact of Home Alone on Stand Your Ground and Castle Doctrine laws is underrated.

:dead:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smh: at my parents getting me a Yak Bak, would've rather settled for the Talkgirl :whistle:

0-DSC00282.JPG

lol I remember that shyt... :laugh:
:wow: That shyt brought back memories.
I remember one of my white mates (who I'm still good mates with now) used to always have all the toys and gadgets(including this yakback) and used to tell me how he's well off and got a tennis court, massive pool and rich as fukk making me feel like :sadbron: on the inside. I remember the first time goin ova his place and finding out he just in a normal suburban neighborhood and was :troll: me the whole time. He just loved to steal :pachaha:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They were a typical suburban family to me.

All down to Kevin calling his mother a big dummy and wishing the family disappeared. :krs:

"Keep the change, ya filthy animal!" :youngsabo: