Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Peter McAlistair snapped when he found out Kevin spent 1600 (I think) dollars on room service.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i watched the two thsi week

and they were rich, dad had a burberry jacket, lived in a big ass surburban house even had a third floor accessible.

Had like 5 kids, mom paid the pizza guy liek over 100 bucks and left a sizeable amount of money, had tvs all over the house, travelled first class, PETER mccallister paid for uncle frank and his family trip in home alone 2 "dont ruin this vacation kevin your dad paid good money for this" and kevin then calls him a cheapskate.

dad didnt even have his wallet in home alone yet the family were able to pay the hotel from mommys gwap, as well the plaza hotel for the room kevin got is like 400 a night yet dudes cc didnt bounce or nothing,:win:. family was travelling first class as well, and had money BOTH TIMES to leave paris and to leave miami on the first flight out.

stayed in some big ass executive room at the plaza hotel prob running liek 2k a night, peter mccallister brother had a house in new york we all saw how big that house was and he even mentioned they are renovating it $$$, and mabe they have a house sitter $$$$

fam was loaded

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
i watched the two thsi week

and they were rich, dad had a burberry jacket, lived in a big ass surburban house even had a third floor accessible.

Had like 5 kids, mom paid the pizza guy liek over 100 bucks and left a sizeable amount of money, had tvs all over the house, travelled first class, PETER mccallister paid for uncle frank and his family trip in home alone 2 "dont ruin this vacation kevin your dad paid good money for this" and kevin then calls him a cheapskate.

dad didnt even have his wallet in home alone yet the family were able to pay the hotel from mommys gwap, as well the plaza hotel for the room kevin got is like 400 a night yet dudes cc didnt bounce or nothing,:win:. family was travelling first class as well, and had money BOTH TIMES to leave paris and to leave miami on the first flight out.

stayed in some big ass executive room at the plaza hotel prob running liek 2k a night, peter mccallister brother had a house in new york we all saw how big that house was and he even mentioned they are renovating it $$$, and mabe they have a house sitter $$$$

fam was loaded

That's what I'm saying. That family was rich as f*ck. Peter McCallister was caking big time.

Peter McAlistair snapped when he found out Kevin spent 1600 (I think) dollars on room service.

He was angry but he could still afford it. Some people make that amount in a month and Kevin spent it on f*cking room service. U know the family was rich as f*ck.