Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
There's also speculation that Kevin McAlister grew up to be the original Jigsaw Killer. I mean think about it. He has the resources and you saw how he clowned them two chumps with his sinister traps in his own household and an abandoned apartment building.

:laff:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
190K is not the same as almost 237K tho. I get what ur saying but they were definetly rich. At least by most countries standards.

I'M JUST SAYING THAT BLUE COLLAR PEOPLE LIVE IN HOUSES LIKE THAT. AND BETTER HOUSES GO FOR WAAAAAY CHEAPER THAN THAT IN OTHER NEIGHBORHOODS. THAT'S A TOP 10 CITY IN AMERICA FOR GOD'S SAKE. TAKING A PISS IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD WOULD COST MORE THAN MY CRIB.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I'M JUST SAYING THAT BLUE COLLAR PEOPLE LIVE IN HOUSES LIKE THAT. AND BETTER HOUSES GO FOR WAAAAAY CHEAPER THAN THAT IN OTHER NEIGHBORHOODS. THAT'S A TOP 10 CITY IN AMERICA FOR GOD'S SAKE. TAKING A PISS IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD WOULD COST MORE THAN MY CRIB.

Exactly. Its not only the house, its the location. U could have a mansion in a shytty ass neighborhood that would be cheap. People pay for location as much as they pay for the actual house.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
nikka IT'S THE HOME ALONE HOUSE. OF COURSE IT'S GOING FOR MORE THAN IT'S WORTH. THAT NEIGHBORHOOD IS SELLING THAT HOUSE.

nikkaS IN THE PLANT IS OWNING 400K HOUSES WITH VACATION HOMES AND CAMPERS N shyt. THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T WANT TO RETIRE THESE DAYS. THEIR PENSION IS A HUGE DOWNGRADE.

What about the first class airline tickets for the adults.

To paris

during chirstimas.

he was selling that stuff wholesale.

i think that old man was paid the watch the house.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
What about the first class airline tickets for the adults.

To paris

during chirstimas.

he was selling that stuff wholesale.

i think that old man was paid the watch the house.

WHITE PEOPLE USE TRAVEL AGENTS.

nikka WE DOING 25 PEOPLE TO DISNEY THIS YEAR. IF I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH WE ARE PAYING YOU WOULD THINK I WAS LYING.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

nikka WE DOING 25 PEOPLE TO DISNEY THIS YEAR. IF I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH WE ARE PAYING YOU WOULD THINK I WAS LYING.
going to disney world during the summer is totally diff from flying to france on christmas firstclass and with a bunch of rugrats

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
No doubt, Buzz let it be known from the start that Old Man Marley was down to catch a body

McCrazies had killers on the payroll :stylin:

dude even had a method to get rid of the bodies.

old dude was prob watching kevin and grooming him to be a killer.

you traveling in the US though

this is to paris during chirstmas.

like dude said only the mom went back for kev. everyone else had to put in work to live off the Daddy don.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
dude even had a method to get rid of the bodies.

old dude was prob watching kevin and grooming him to be a killer.

you traveling in the US though

this is to paris during chirstmas.

like dude said only the mom went back for kev. everyone else had to put in work to live off the Daddy don.

BREH WE'RE DOING DISNEY FOR THE CHRISTMAS WEEK. WHEN I BROUGHT THE NUMBERS TO THE FAM THEY WAS LIKE :obama::clap: