Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
It's obvious Pops Mcallister was special, special forces along the lines of a James Bond, Ethan Hunt. So we know he had dough, along with access to gadgets unknown to commoners. Remember lil Kev was rocking this joint before nikkas ever knew they existed.
talkboy.jpg

And no kid not receiving atleast some form of training from a secret agent would have been able to hold off thugs with the variety of booby traps that he did

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
It's obvious Pops Mcallister was special, special forces along the lines of a James Bond, Ethan Hunt. So we know he had dough, along with access to gadgets unknown to commoners. Remember lil Kev was rocking this joint before nikkas ever knew they existed.
talkboy.jpg

And no kid not receiving atleast some form of training from a secret agent would have been able to hold off thugs with the variety of booby traps that he did

wanted one of those when I was a kid... :manny:

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
There's also speculation that Kevin McAlister grew up to be the original Jigsaw Killer. I mean think about it. He has the resources and you saw how he clowned them two chumps with his sinister traps in his own household and an abandoned apartment building.

:leon:

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
Thinking about it, all that luggage that family had on each trip. If each case was full of that white, back when x-ray technology wasn't what it is now, he'd be moving MILLIS each time.

The whole fam had to be in on it, HAD TO, and they left Kevin behind purposely each time to throw off the cops

imager.php
[/URL] \]

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
talkboy.jpg

My dad got me a talk boy and my sister a talk girl for christmas after that movie came out. Probably the best moment of my childhood. I remember rocking it as a walkman in 6th grade lool.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What neighborhood in Chicago was that?

Winnetka, north suburb. Where Ferris Bueller's was at too.

THEY WASN'T RICH. JUST WELL OFF WHITE PEOPLE. THAT HOUSE WAS NO MORE THAN 450K. I KNOW WHITE PEOPLE WHO WORK ON THE LINE AT GM WITH HOUSES LIKE THAT.

:beli:

Wiki says the median home value in 08 there was like 1.5M. House sold for 1.6 last year.

Home Alone House Sells For $1.585 Million | Getting Real

The home was originally purchased by the Abendshiens for $875,000 in January 1989.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Winnetka, north suburb. Where Ferris Bueller's was at too.

:beli:

Wiki says the median home value in 08 there was like 1.5M. House sold for 1.6 last year.

Home Alone House Sells For $1.585 Million | Getting Real

nikka IT'S THE HOME ALONE HOUSE. OF COURSE IT'S GOING FOR MORE THAN IT'S WORTH. THAT NEIGHBORHOOD IS SELLING THAT HOUSE.

nikkaS IN THE PLANT IS OWNING 400K HOUSES WITH VACATION HOMES AND CAMPERS N shyt. THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T WANT TO RETIRE THESE DAYS. THEIR PENSION IS A HUGE DOWNGRADE.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
nikka IT'S THE HOME ALONE HOUSE. OF COURSE IT'S GOING FOR MORE THAN IT'S WORTH. THAT NEIGHBORHOOD IS SELLING THAT HOUSE.

nikkaS IN THE PLANT IS OWNING 400K HOUSES WITH VACATION HOMES AND CAMPERS N shyt. THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T WANT TO RETIRE THESE DAYS. THEIR PENSION IS A HUGE DOWNGRADE.

Didn't u see the part where it said it 1st sold for like 875,000 and that was in 89. Its close to a million and back then a million was worth a lot more.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The home was purchased in Jan 1989, damn near two years before the movie's release for 875k. That's a little more than 1.6M in today's dollars.

Winnetka is a rich ass suburb, one of the richest in the nation, great schools. Value of that house has nothing to do with it being the Home Alone house.

Top-earning towns - Winnetka, IL (7) - Money Magazine

Population: 12,234
Median family income: $236,222
Median home price: $990,000

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
The home was purchased in Jan 1989, damn near two years before the movie's release for 875k. That's a little more than 1.6M in today's dollars.

Winnetka is a rich ass suburb, one of the richest in the nation, great schools. Value of that house has nothing to do with it being the Home Alone house.

Top-earning towns - Winnetka, IL (7) - Money Magazine

MEDIAN FAMILY INCOME.

MY UNCLE AND HIS WIFE WAS PULLING 190K TOGETHER AT FORD ON THE LINE.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You gotta understand it was a different world in the late 80's - early 90's, this guy was probably an executive for a company or something, but it was very possible to move up to that level, just by putting in work for the automotive company. It used to be fairly easy to afford a house like that. But even by those standards, the McAlisters were pretty well off, if they lived in Jersey, they'd probably live in Short Hills or Wayne Valley or some of those uppity white communities that only buzz Negroes like us in.

My gramps worked at a can factory, and he owned a 3 family home, and drove a LTD Lincoln Town Car.