Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Oh Ok. I've never seen any of the Saw movies. I been wanting to check em out but haven't yet.

I just thought u guys were talking about a real serial killer :laugh::smh:

:laugh:

Definitely agree about Kevin's fam being caked up. Not so much his Uncle's side, as they always seem to be mooching off his pops.

The fukk did that man do to sustain such a baller existence and support a family of 14 whilst doing it?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

Definitely agree about Kevin's fam being caked up. Not so much his Uncle's side, as they always seem to be mooching off his pops.

The fukk did that man do to sustain such a baller existence and support a family of 14 whilst doing it?

drug trafficker or a lawyer for a drug trafficker.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about it, all that luggage that family had on each trip. If each case was full of that white, back when x-ray technology wasn't what it is now, he'd be moving MILLIS each time.

The whole fam had to be in on it, HAD TO, and they left Kevin behind purposely each time to throw off the cops

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Thinking about it, all that luggage that family had on each trip. If each case was full of that white, back when x-ray technology wasn't what it is now, he'd be moving MILLIS each time.

The whole fam had to be in on it, HAD TO, and they left Kevin behind purposely each time to throw off the cops

:laff:

I like the turn this thread has taken! :yes:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

yep

who has to dough to fly the whole family to paris?

why did kevin connect to those gangster movies.

shyt is starting to add up. And the answer is the yayo or fine china. :to:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
THEY WASN'T RICH. JUST WELL OFF WHITE PEOPLE. THAT HOUSE WAS NO MORE THAN 450K. I KNOW WHITE PEOPLE WHO WORK ON THE LINE AT GM WITH HOUSES LIKE THAT.

They looked rich to me.

Having a big ass house like that in a nice neighborhood? Flying the whole fam out to Paris or Miami? Staying at the Plaza in New York? Having like 10 different kids to support and still living lavish like that?

Maybe it doasen't look like rich people if u live in the US but that kind of lifestyle is considered to be rich in most of the world.

They weren't millionaires, but they had cake. Or maybe they were small millionaires. Like maybe having only a mil or 2 in the bank.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
yep

who has to dough to fly the whole family to paris?

why did kevin connect to those gangster movies.

shyt is starting to add up. And the answer is the yayo or fine china. :to:

I'm sayin'!

Those gangster flicks were on DECK as much as the snacks were because you know the whole family, especially Buzz, were major weed heads. They cooling out, living that life, whilst the dad RAN shyt.

LOL - them Wet Bandits weren't shyt. They fukking around with the George Jung of Chi-Town.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
I'm sayin'!

Those gangster flicks were on DECK as much as the snacks were because you know the whole family, especially Buzz, were major weed heads. They cooling out, living that life, whilst the dad RAN shyt.

LOL - them Wet Bandits weren't shyt. They fukking around with the George Jung of Chi-Town.