Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Throw the home alone 2 clips on it and im sold

how does copyright work on products that are no longer in operation? I'm sure you'd still have to pay off the talkboy people? Mattel?

if you gotta pay them, i aint payin for Home Alone clips, the fun is making your own, we don't need a sound board

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The wildest shyt is in 2 when he's bombig those motherfukkers with bricks from the rooftop. Dudes brains would be all over the sidewalk :heh:

....and he called them jackasses right before he started bricking them. I dunno how anyone can think the 2nd one isn't the best one. Kevin in grimey, 90s NYC. One of Biggie's mans coulda snatched him up and raped him but he held his own and was stuntin in the same kinda hotel you'd find King Jaffe Joe up in. One of he GOAT kids movies, wish I still had my Talkboy.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I could tell that his parents were loaded from the size of the house and from the # of people they could afford to take (fly) on vacation/trips.

I was maybe 10yo when I finally saw the film on VHS, so I was old enough to know rich from po'.

--> aq out <--

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
THEY WASN'T RICH. JUST WELL OFF WHITE PEOPLE. THAT HOUSE WAS NO MORE THAN 450K. I KNOW WHITE PEOPLE WHO WORK ON THE LINE AT GM WITH HOUSES LIKE THAT.

Yeah, but that house was in Evanston, A wealthy white area just north of Chicago... Which probably doubles that 450k....

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
NO ONE POINTED OUT HOW NO ONE IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD WAS HOME? THEY ALL WENT TO VACATION XD

THEN KEVINS MOM ASKS TO BOOK A PRIVATE PLANE :whoo:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
9udb.jpg

:dwillhuh:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The OG film was on like 3 times yesterday. Part that kills me is how the Moms goes through all that shyt to get home to Kevin, meanwhile Dad and Co. are like :yeshrug: and fly back the next day and are only behind her by like 2 minutes :heh:

"How'd you get here? :damn:"

"We took the morning flight you didn't want to take :smugdraper: :win:"

Pops McAlister was swagged to about a trillion :whew: