Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
No he does not. So saying a personal opinion is criticizing now?? This fake outrage narrative over a person giving feedback that people don’t want to hear has to stop. We’re all adults - no one is getting participation awards. Kevin is mad that a majority of people didn’t like his product then he needs to change the formula. The shyt was wack. Tariq has the platform for representation to say what most people felt about. If Kevin can’t take the criticism then he needs to delete his accounts and stay off social media.
You never see cacs put down other cacs publicly unless its political or criminality. And yet they cause division amongst us so that we do it. Its that divide and conquer bullshyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You never see cacs put down other cacs publicly unless its political or criminality. And yet they cause division amongst us so that we do it. Its that divide and conquer bullshyt.
That’s a lie and that’s that bullshyt explanation which doesn’t apply to this situation. This is a review of his act, not unfounded accusations or targeting him for no reason. No what you’re doing is running with false analogies because you don’t like the person that’s giving the critique therefore you use the “protect our entertainers” deflection rather than accept the fact that it was a bad routine and that as a public persona- he’s can be held to public scrutiny. Idgaf what white people do or don’t do - they protect pedophiles, murderers and white supremacists; who are they to be the moral code of conduct? But I guess with your comparison - Kevin shouldn’t be talking about other black people in front of mixed company either than..same energy? Because Kevin always seems to be real comfortable in talking about other black people to white crowds- a little too comfortable imo, which leads to the reasons why he is alienating black audiences
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's not what I said. Go back and try again.
Nah you tried to call him a crab in a barrel, when he's constantly advertising black businesses and continues to go hard at white supremacy. Now if you wanted to call out some of his sensitive ways then that would've been fine, but you tried to make it seem like he purposely goes after other black people.

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russell: Tariq found some new shyt to get off...
You cut it off after 10 mins:aicmon: you could've kept that spicy slick shyt to yourself.
I can tell he a bytch ass nikka cause he threw the hashtags in there:yeshrug:

On code as usual

Last edited:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I feel like the true great comedians were capable of making things that were nowhere near funny and uncomfortable, (rape, racism, drug abuse, child molestation, domestic violence, etc...) and can have people rolling on the floor laughing at it. Kevin can't do that. Kevin is really good at taking something already funny and just making it funnier.

He can't make you laugh about rape, but he can tell you a hilarious story about the time his family fell off a slide at a water park or something. And there is a big audience for that kind of comedy which is why he is one of the most successful comedians of all time. But he will never be considered an all time great.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Damn, Kevin Hart is dumb... you might as well say Tariq’s name. You’ve given him more traffic than he could ever pay for. WTF? Just let it go Kevin. You didn’t even need to address him. He’s mad in his feelings. What a little bytch. I’m beyond embarrassed for him.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I feel like the true great comedians were capable of making things that were nowhere near funny and uncomfortable, (rape, racism, drug abuse, child molestation, domestic violence, etc...) and can have people rolling on the floor laughing at it. Kevin can't do that. Kevin is really good at taking something already funny and just making it funnier.

He can't make you laugh about rape, but he can tell you a hilarious story about the time his family fell off a slide at a water park or something. And there is a big audience for that kind of comedy which is why he is one of the most successful comedians of all time. But he will never be considered an all time great.

His humor is stale and infantile..
Only a child or a simple minded person would find it compelling stuff..he's also aware that he isnt a highly respected comedian so he's always on edge about someone mentioning how awful he is. Hence his Tariq blow up.

His humor is more white than Black and I suspect some Hollywood CAC without a sense of humor found him funny and put him on.
He got lucky..

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
kev tried to cap but he knew who Tariq was.:mjlol:

personally im not that upset with the special. I come to realize we prolly wont get prime stand up Kev due to how commercial he is.

so whatever funnny we get from him will prolly only be from movies or other things

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

You're going to pretend that's not an accurate assessment from Ed Lover?

Unfortunate, yes.

Sucks? Yes.

Should things be different? Yeah.

But you're out of touch with reality if you think he is mistaken.

And if you're just playing little strawman games and plucking the literal generalization of the quote, when clearly he doesn't mean "all" white/Black people, then you're just trolling anyway and no response is necessary.