The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn you on that nikka dikk. :picard:
It's true. Tariq's crowdfunding projects can generate over $200K.

Most mainstream Black Entertainers couldn't even do this.
The stats kinda bear this out.

Not only does he raise stupid amounts of money, his ROI is pretty incredible for the product he puts out. And he always reaches the investment goals BEFORE the deadline. The guy has never not made the money he wanted to raise. The guy stretches those investment dollars and always produces SOMETHING. You can argue on the quality, but he feeds his audience.

The guy has done indie documentaries that constantly break sales records and outsell major studios on amazon and other outlets. The numbers are all there. Its kinda nuts. Hidden colors 5 came out 18 months ago and its still on the amazon documentary charts in the top 200 after being top 10 for 6+ months. Thats nuts.

The guy obviously has countless books...

Dude released two indie R&B/funk albums and was on the billboard charts and it shocked the industry. He was getting interview requests because no one even knew he could chart that high.

The guy does international media.

he's banned from the UK... :heh:

I mean...you think he's not at least influential? :francis:

He's got politicians who lowkey sub him. :mjpls:

He's arguably more influential than MOST online black voices... and EVERYONE knows him....

In fact, most people are scared to start shyt with him because he's lowkey got that secret clout that his fanbase is huge but no one wants to openly discuss it. Its kinda funny. He's like this secret in black society but no one mentions because Tariq sees EVERYTHING about him, good or bad.

The guy is living that black indie life. Period. If him and Tyler Perry ever agreed on anything it'd be a problem.

The guy is so brazen because no one controls him.

Like I said and have shown multiple times over the years, I have many problems with things he says... but his independence is unmatched.

Whats funny is ALL these people follow him but no one ever admits it. He's the most famous black man that NO ONE will publicly affiliate with. The guy is doing 10k+ whenever he livestreams. Got a quarter million twitter and IG followers. Got 150K+ YouTube followers. Add his Facebook followers and he's close to 100K. And his views are just absolutely insane. Celebs will like his shyt, but NEVER retweet it... and he's plugged in major circles but folks don't discuss it publicly.

Tariq is DEFINITELY someone who spooks a lot of people because he's unleashed.

Damn near every black entertainer knows him, but they all downplay it because they know if they admitted it, it could hurt their careers.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People are hilarious man lol. There’s literally nothing different about his latest standup. You’re just tired of him now. Dude has never been that funny. People stay overrating these celebrities then say they “fell off” later. No you’re just tired of them.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Tariq Nashhed is an internet "Celebrity"(note the quotation marks) who i dont think exists outside of the internet and would give up his whole fanbase to be even half as relevant as Kevin Hart is

Tariq was known before Twitter, IG & Youtube even existed.

Dude was a multi millionaire, new york times best selling author before he made his first HC film.

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Tariq was known before Twitter, IG & Youtube even existed.

Dude was a multi millionaire, new york times best selling author before he made his first HC film.
Ion know about all that multi millionaire talk...but i know breh been on the scene...I remember seeing him on Jenny Jones back in the day.....same way i remember seeing Kevin Hart on tough crowd back in the day

Tariq tried to play the fame game at one point....
Kevin tried to play the fame game at one point....

Worked out Tremendously well for one of them....
.....and the other one selling Ogun juice...or ados shirts or idk...fukkin relationship dvds....or whatever shyt he can get folks to buy next....

Not knocking his hustle, but when Kevin said " whatever it is you do" that was a very accurate description of Nasheed....

Kevin Hart is Primetime comedy...
Kevin Hart is an A list Celebrity comedian...
Kevin Hart is comedy Box office success....

And Tariq is like an infomercial at 3am on BET.....trying to sell you empowerment on some Ahmad White shyt

Hi im Tariq Nasheed, are your chakras and 3rd eye aligned proper brotha?:jbhmm:....buy these Mansa Musa melanated shades and feel the powah!!:whoo:

And again im no Kevin Hart fan...i just know the difference between online fame and Actual Fame and cant let nikkas on here confuse the two:pachaha:

Plus as somebody who's been screaming "You Suck!!" at Kevin Hart since before it was cool to do, im annoyed at everybody almost unanimously turming on him right now

Nah nikkas....yall created this monster lmao.
Patrice called him a hack
Bill burr called him a hack
He's been an damn Hack lmao....but now Its a problem?:laff:

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ion know about all that multi millionaire talk...but i know breh been on the scene...I remember seeing him on Jenny Jones back in the day.....same way i remember seeing Kevin Hart on tough crowd back in the day

Tariq tried to play the fame game at one point....
Kevin tried to play the fame game at one point....

Worked out Tremendously well for one of them....
.....and the other one selling Ogun juice...or ados shirts or idk...fukkin relationship dvds....or whatever shyt he can get folks to buy next....

Some people may like getting self made money without having to do the below.

acf6afbf70868791d057db651ac234fa.jpg