Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Whether the special was funny or not doesn’t matter... Kevin should have roasted Tariq like a REAL comedian would have.... instead, he came off VERY sensitive and in his feelings... comedians should NEVER be sensitive... makes you look like a hypocrite.

But that’s just my two cents....

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Whether the special was funny or not doesn’t matter... Kevin should have roasted Tariq like a REAL comedian would have.... instead, he came off VERY sensitive and in his feelings... comedians should NEVER be sensitive... makes you look like a hypocrite.

But that’s just my two cents....

He really can't. Have you heard those cringe worthy ass roast he and the Rock do?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
No... I haven’t

:ohhh:

But a black comedian who doesn’t know how to roast people??? How???

:martin:

I take it back, I think Kevin can probably roast. I think right now Kevin is too Hollywood. He is going to have to get back to being in a Raw element with his back against the wall. Like, pick a hole in the wall comedy club and go rock that joint.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kevin Hart isn't funny.....never really was

What he is however...is an Actual Celebrity...and a pretty huge one who has millions......and Millions of followers(And dollars) to back up this fact.

Tariq Nashhed is an internet "Celebrity"(note the quotation marks) who i dont think exists outside of the internet and would give up his whole fanbase to be even half as relevant as Kevin Hart is

And i speak as somebody who wants both to go away

I can log off the Internet(the coli specifically) and literally Never hear of Tariq again...ever

But this nikka Kevin man...he's fukking everywhere!!
Aint no escaping this fools medicore ass comedy

Kevin vs Tariq....Kevin wins....because Tariq not even in his weight class

This is like Dr Umar hating Lebron James for building his school

......Umar wish he could have that kinda power, money influence
tariq is arguably... and i mean this sincerely... probably the most successful independent black entertainer out right now.

and thats me being honest.