Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Whether the special was funny or not doesn’t matter... Kevin should have roasted Tariq like a REAL comedian would have.... instead, he came off VERY sensitive and in his feelings... comedians should NEVER be sensitive... makes you look like a hypocrite.

But that’s just my two cents....
I couldn’t imagine Dave chapelle, Mike Epps, , Kat, Eddie, Richard Pryor. ... any comedian that’s as bytch made as him. Little man complex. Comedians make jokes, not wine and cry

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
White folks love the non threatening corny black male and the loud ghetto black woman (Tiffany hadish)... neither funny at all... Don’t matter how funny he is or isn’t.... he makes them feel comfortable, and his white people jokes are harmless to them :mjpls:he will always be a big star cuz he plays the game, making movies about being a goofy high school dropout and shyt:francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Can’t even front, even though Tariq is a hustler and charlatan, he’s funny as hell and can drop knowledge when he doesn’t go off on an Alex Jones tangent.

Any black comedian that makes white people too comfortable is a safe negro. Just read the comments defending Kevin Hart against Tariq. 90%+ were white. Tariq was 100% right.

Think of our best comedians. They usually rub white people the ‘wrong way’ because they call them out on their BS... Dave, Chris, Eddie, Pryor, Paul. People forget how much Eddie upset white people at his peak. He mentioned it in a playboy interview.

Now think of the ones who white people laud. It’s usually the ones who don’t take a stand or who don’t call Out White supremacy.

If white people like you for the most part, then all that means is that you’re not rocking the boat too much.... that goes for all black celebrities.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
My bad. I was referring to a RollingStones interview Eddie did.

When your career hit its first bumps at the end of the Eighties, people seemed eager to say you were washed up.
You have to remember, there was no hip-hop back then, or hip-hop was still novelty music, and for years I’m the whipping boy. Anybody that wanted to vent, I was the one. I got a lot of shyt that wasn’t fair. The root of it was racist. If I was rubbing you the wrong way, at the core of it was some racist shyt: “Look at this arrogant ******, two thumbs waaaay down” [laughs]. Then I wasn’t helping, either. I wasn’t giving no humble pie: “fukk y’all, suck my dikk, motherfukker!”

Eddie Murphy Speaks: The Rolling Stone Interview

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Kev is losing it y’all:

This shyt getting to him and he trying to brush it off like he’s unbothered. He’s bleeding cause he’s filming a movie btw.

Lying down on his bed with blood splattered on fluffy pillows? Tariq is going to have a bussy-thon of jokes with this one. :mjlol: