☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ion know about all that multi millionaire talk...but i know breh been on the scene...I remember seeing him on Jenny Jones back in the day.....same way i remember seeing Kevin Hart on tough crowd back in the day

Tariq tried to play the fame game at one point....
Kevin tried to play the fame game at one point....

Worked out Tremendously well for one of them....
.....and the other one selling Ogun juice...or ados shirts or idk...fukkin relationship dvds....or whatever shyt he can get folks to buy next....

Not knocking his hustle, but when Kevin said " whatever it is you do" that was a very accurate description of Nasheed....

Kevin Hart is Primetime comedy...
Kevin Hart is an A list Celebrity comedian...
Kevin Hart is comedy Box office success....

And Tariq is like an infomercial at 3am on BET.....trying to sell you empowerment on some Ahmad White shyt

Hi im Tariq Nasheed, are your chakras and 3rd eye aligned proper brotha?:jbhmm:....buy these Mansa Musa melanated shades and feel the powah!!:whoo:

And again im no Kevin Hart fan...i just know the difference between online fame and Actual Fame and cant let nikkas on here confuse the two:pachaha:

Plus as somebody who's been screaming "You Suck!!" at Kevin Hart since before it was cool to do, im annoyed at everybody almost unanimously turming on him right now

Nah nikkas....yall created this monster lmao.
Patrice called him a hack
Bill burr called him a hack
He's been an damn Hack lmao....but now Its a problem?:laff:

Tariq can say anything he wants though

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Nothing really to say here that hasn't already been said.

• Kev shouldn't be responding to Tariq, you don't battle with someone who doesn't have as much to lose as you.
  • Kev could probably out roast Tariq, if it truly was no fukks given.
  • Kev was funny, his first 2 specials that put him on were hilarious. It's cool if they not for you, but they were funny.
  • Kev has lost a few steps some due to success some, due to backlash. Tariq is right...
If Kev wants to get back, don't respond...put out some fire. Get away from your yes men, and get on the circuit and practice your material.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nothing really to say here that hasn't already been said.

• Kev shouldn't be responding to Tariq, you don't battle with someone who doesn't have as much to lose as you.
  • Kev could probably out roast Tariq, if it truly was no fukks given.
  • Kev was funny, his first 2 specials that put him on were hilarious. It's cool if they not for you, but they were funny.
  • Kev has lost a few steps some due to success some, due to backlash. Tariq is right...
If Kev wants to get back, don't respond...put out some fire. Get away from your yes men, and get on the circuit and practice your material.
Tariq can out roast Kevin. Tariq has basically gone to the end of earth to roast people. Dude personifies lack of fukks.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tariq ain’t influential but he can call out tens of thousands of black people in dozens of cities to see a documentary lecture or documentary every year or two. That’s POWER. And it’s all independent. Tariq is leading some secret Black movement where no one talks about him but everyone watches him.

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Tariq can out roast Kevin. Tariq has basically gone to the end of earth to roast people. Dude personifies lack of fukks.

Tariq roasts people that don't roast. Kev came up with comedians.

Your argument is like Kimbo Slice when he fights real fighters.

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
So where is all of that talent?

I didn't say Kev was an all-time great, but we're talking about roasting. But let's take a look at Tariq's record:

Roland Martin
Tone and Yvette
Tommy Sotomayor
Alex Jones
Ace Monkey
And random Shea Butter Twitter personalities

Not really hard to win against them.

I'm not even saying Tariq couldn't hang with Kev. Kev probably knows very little about what he could say about Tariq, but it's easier to battle someone when all of their shyt is there for the world to see vs. Some only a segment of the internet knows. Which is why I said Kev shouldn't have said shyt in the first place.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I didn't say Kev was an all-time great, but we're talking about roasting. But let's take a look at Tariq's record:

Roland Martin
Tone and Yvette
Tommy Sotomayor
Alex Jones
Ace Monkey
And random Shea Butter Twitter personalities

Not really hard to win against them.

I'm not even saying Tariq couldn't hang with Kev. Kev probably knows very little about what he could say about Tariq, but it's easier to battle someone when all of their shyt is there for the world to see vs. Some only a segment of the internet knows. Which is why I said Kev shouldn't have said shyt in the first place.
The guy is funny extemporaneously.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

You better do your googles on who Kevin Hart is. Don't let these last few bad stand ups fool you.

Daps

Really? :deadrose:

I dont even like Kevin Hart but saying that Tariq is better than Kevin at this comedy game is a joke in itself :mjlol:

Breh I know you a huge Tariq fan but yall Tariq fans are a regular small segment of society. Aint nobody really tuning in to Tariq for no entertainment.

I have my theory on the type of ppl he appeals to. You seem cool so there's exceptions to every rule but most ppl tune in to a Tariq due to something that they are missing in their lives.

We tune in to Kevin Hart for comedy and entertainment.

Tariq is one corny nicca and if K Hart really took the gloves off and got at him, it would be like when DL Hughley went at that Trump supporter Angela Stanton.

Tariq is a dude that has a small online following that he has to beg for donations.

Kevin is an established comic who has been giving the bag millions and millions of dollars MULTIPLE times because he does appeal to a wide swath of ppl (even if i don't fit into that segment)

One of these folks is not like the other....