King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Kevin Hart a phony

he knows who Tariq is

because there was other people saying the special was bad and he didn’t say shyt to them about their opinion

u a fukking millionaire and u crying because of someone else who didn’t like your special

goes to show u how so many celebrities are weak and emotional over social media comments

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do I think Tariq could outroast him 1 on 1 jokes? No, Tariq will kill him with the memes so Kevin would lose.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
In a roast off between them I believe Tariq would win..

We don't live in an era where reality dictates the narrative any more. Even if Tariq "won" the machine would still conclude that Hart won. Anyway it doesn't look like beef. Kevin just got in his feelings like a typical insecure midget over somebody's harmless opinion.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Kevin Hart a phony

he knows who Tariq is

because there was other people saying the special was bad and he didn’t say shyt to them about their opinion

u a fukking millionaire and u crying because of someone else who didn’t like your special

goes to show u how so many celebrities are weak and emotional over social media comments
Tariq said he met Kevin a couple of times in passing and they live in the same neighborhood, so he's seen him out and about a bunch of times.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're the fsggot with Tariq's dikk in your pocket....all you do all day is cum guzzle that nikka.....:hhh:....if I'm so irrelevant why the fukk you responding???....
MORE HOMOSEXUAL PROJECTIONS.

THIS BOY SWEET.

THE INTERNET IS A BREEDING GROUND
FOR YOU MENTALLY IS HOMO THUGS.
:devil:
:evil: