Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So is Tariq on Twitter just to attack other black people?
he has a whole other twitter page for that one purpose, stupid fuk.

and he was recently featured on Lord Jamar’s YouTube podcast prior to that it was Nick Cannon with thr black male positivity, speaking an opinion is not attacking - but you’re a biased little Bytch so of course you would look the other way.

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
he has a whole other twitter page for that one purpose, stupid fuk.

and he was recently featured on Lord Jamar’s YouTube podcast prior to that it was Nick Cannon with thr black male positivity, speaking an opinion is not attacking - but you’re a biased little Bytch so of course you would look the other way.

Some people here crying like a bytch because I criticize their daddy.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
What you're saying is something that I've begrundigly had to accept. Early 2000s Dave Chappelle is the funniest comic of all time, and not even he can top what he did.

Killin Them Softly is a masterpiece.

I watched all his Netflix shyt, I watched both his SNL bits, I watched everything Chappelle related in the last 4 years of his comeback, and that shyt just ain't hitting :francis:

That "so I punched her in the p*ssy" joke was so lame I couldn't belive my GOAT was doing hack shyt.

Also the cigarettes have destroyed his high pitched "Damn look at them tiddies!!!" high pitched delivery which made his great jokes even funnier.

I still have a bootleg of him in 2014 from Radio Music City Hall in NYC, he was incredible.

Somehow he decided to get white people and burgoise blacks as his audience, those new specials just don't hit :yeshrug:

Killin Them Softly - 2000
Elephant in The Room, Patrice O'Neal - 2010

Bill Burr - Paper Tiger 2019
Earthquake "about Got damn time" - 2001
(Corey Holcomb live in Boston is great material, just poorly shot)

Are the best comedy specials I've seen this century.
this

I've always said I'll go back and watch his second netflix special that I didn't finish almost two years ago, but everytime I try to do that, I end up watching something else.

and comedy his for white middle-upperclass and Ta-neshi Cotes flack folks now

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this

I've always said I'll go back and watch his second netflix special that I didn't finish almost two years ago, but everytime I try to do that, I end up watching something else.

and comedy his for white middle-upperclass and Ta-neshi Cotes flack folks now
Ta-Nehisi Coates is NOT fukking with Kevin Hart comedy :mjlol: