Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Its classic over compensation

And the dumbest of Black people still see these nazis as allies..

You couldn't make it up..:hhh:

Black people lack confidence after centuries of abuse..we have no need nor use for Hispanics and their stale stagnant culture.
We can go it alone actually..no need for useless allies.

Daps
What you're saying is something that I've begrundigly had to accept. Early 2000s Dave Chappelle is the funniest comic of all time, and not even he can top what he did.

Killin Them Softly is a masterpiece.

I watched all his Netflix shyt, I watched both his SNL bits, I watched everything Chappelle related in the last 4 years of his comeback, and that shyt just ain't hitting :francis:

That "so I punched her in the p*ssy" joke was so lame I couldn't belive my GOAT was doing hack shyt.

Also the cigarettes have destroyed his high pitched "Damn look at them tiddies!!!" high pitched delivery which made his great jokes even funnier.

I still have a bootleg of him in 2014 from Radio Music City Hall in NYC, he was incredible.

Somehow he decided to get white people and burgoise blacks as his audience, those new specials just don't hit :yeshrug:

Killin Them Softly - 2000
Elephant in The Room, Patrice O'Neal - 2010

Bill Burr - Paper Tiger 2019
Earthquake "about Got damn time" - 2001
(Corey Holcomb live in Boston is great material, just poorly shot)

Are the best comedy specials I've seen this century.

Bro i never watched the Killin Them Softly in its entirety cause I've never been a fan of Chapelle. At the time his show aired, i didn't have cable so I missed it. And when I started seeing him on SNL and other big shows after his hiatus in Africa, he never came off that funny to me. I mean he made me laugh a few times here and there but nothing groundbreaking.

But anyway off the strength of your post, I just put on Killin Them Softly and the first 10 min has me cracking up.

You're absolutely right. At that time, he was WAY FUNNIER than he is right now

Now it seems like his jokes are made for white ppl. But this special seems like he's still talking to us.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Bro i never watched the Killin Them Softly in its entirety cause I've never been a fan of Chapelle. At the time his show aired, i didn't have cable so I missed it. And when I started seeing him on SNL and other big shows after his hiatus in Africa, he never came off that funny to me. I mean he made me laugh a few times here and there but nothing groundbreaking.

But anyway off the strength of your post, I just put on Killin Them Softly and the first 10 min has me cracking up.

You're absolutely right. At that time, he was WAY FUNNIER than he is right now

Now it seems like his jokes are made for white ppl. But this special seems like he's still talking to us.
Damn I wish I could experience the feeling of watching Killin Them Softly for the first time.:wow:

After that you should watch For What It's Worth

:blessed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I was legit :mindblown: when I first heard that one. I’m like who tf wrote that and said it was funny?!? Like people are saying now what they should’ve been saying about Hart, There’s nothing that he did that made me think he was the funniest comedian put here. His hustle is just outmatched though. Dude has been overrated from jump.

The Lil Wayne of comedy

Quantity means more than quality to him

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq spending damn near 2 hours talking about the exchange on Twitter with Kevin is corny. But of course Tariq is a clout chaser, he loves the attention. Whats new. I began looking at Kevin Hart funnystyle when he was on First Take couple years ago and he was talking shyt about DeMar DeRozen and the other dudes who rock their natural hair. Fast forward a year later and Kevin is rocking the same "nappy" natural hairstyles that he was clowning dudes for. He hasn't rocked a lowcut in a minute. Idk small gripe but I didn't like that and it made me side eye him for that. Plus, he ain't that funny to begin with. Not worth a whole 2 hour conversation about Kevin Hart.