Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Kev is worth 200m. That's more than enough fukk you money.

This was a different Kevin this special. He seemed a lot more mature and not as dramatic.

I'm surprised Kevin even responded to the clown. This guy is a drama king.

Dress in dresses for them folk 200m.

I fukks with Hart putting bread in black folk pockets.

Should take that critic and get better. Tariq ain't first nikka to say this. He came to my town for a stand up a few years ago and the opening acts buried him. I promise folk started leaving during KH set.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
That was a long time ago:francis:

But I do think Kev is real life funny as hell,maybe he just needs to realize standup is no longer his thing. Doesn't mean he can no longer be classified as a comedian. Some people just only have one or two specials in them.
A lot of people can roast for a few minutes that’s not saying anything but a whole one hour nah. That takes talent

Daps
Kevin Hart is worth $200 million.

He can retire right now and sit around playing video games, smashing heauxs and sipping cognac until he's 90 years old. At the end of the day, Kev already won. That's like Trump tryna take shots at Bezos.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Kevin Hart is worth $200 million.

He can retire right now and sit around playing video games, smashing heauxs and sipping cognac until he's 90 years old. At the end of the day, Kev already won. That's like Trump tryna take shots at Bezos.

Then why he get in his feelings and reply to Tariq? It must be bigger than the money. Dude probably looked at Tariq as a "father" figure and now he is hurt. LOL

Daps
Comedy is also a fleeting thing. You're always funny but stand up requires constant touring to stay sharp.

Once you get big and make beaucoup dollars, you'll lose your edge. Chappelle is still capable of being the top dog but even he will tell jokes like someone that enjoys the smell of their own shyt. Compare that to early 00's Dave who could just unleash funny shyt every second.

Chris Rock, still has his moments but he's not 1999 Chris.

Eddie Murphy could probably do it but the jokes he told in the 80s would get him canceled today...especially anything LGBT related.

Jamie Foxx was always a better actor than comedian. He's funny in an informal way but not HBO, NEtflix huge special way. Used comedy to do what he REALLY wanted which was music and acting.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking about the Chappelle Show - I'm referring to his Netflix standup(s). I don't remember a single joke from the latter two - and I'm a person that could quote his early standups damn near word-for-word - especially Killin Them Softly. Them going viral doesn't mean they were funny - their appeal was largely that "Dave was back" - I was watching it with groups of people - were they engaged? Yes. Were they laughing? No.

He's no longer as funny *and* cerebral as he used to be - Dave was damn near telling the future in his early stand-ups - he's just making regular mid-comedy takes of current affairs at this point. Still pretty good. But I found Katt Williams more engaging recently - which let me know it wasn't my comedy taste that had changed :yeshrug:

He'll always be funnier than Kevin Hart by virtue of actually trying to make *point* with this standup. And succeeding with it.
Gotta disagree here

People have been debating Dave's funny this year and i think they're missing what's happening

Dave has transcended the need to be funny in the traditional comic sense and i also think he himself is over doing that type of comedy.

I can't blame him because Dave at this point is our Socrates. Everybody drops what they're doing when he has something to say. He don't need to do the Chappelle Show yells and shyt now.

You mentioned Katt and I think he's at that highest level of traditional knee slapping comedy that Dave has transcended

Also Dave is more cerebral now than he's ever been.

Comedians to me are our philosophers. There are also tiers. Dave is in a tier where he's so profound that "funny" is a second priority to his point

Last edited:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I'm not talking about the Chappelle Show - I'm referring to his Netflix standup(s). I don't remember a single joke from the latter two - and I'm a person that could quote his early standups damn near word-for-word - especially Killin Them Softly. Them going viral doesn't mean they were funny - their appeal was largely that "Dave was back" - I was watching it with groups of people - were they engaged? Yes. Were they laughing? No.

He's no longer as funny *and* cerebral as he used to be - Dave was damn near telling the future in his early stand-ups - he's just making regular mid-comedy takes of current affairs at this point. Still pretty good. But I found Katt Williams more engaging recently - which let me know it wasn't my comedy taste that had changed :yeshrug:

He'll always be funnier than Kevin Hart by virtue of actually trying to make *point* with this standup. And succeeding with it.
What you're saying is something that I've begrundigly had to accept. Early 2000s Dave Chappelle is the funniest comic of all time, and not even he can top what he did.

Killin Them Softly is a masterpiece.

I watched all his Netflix shyt, I watched both his SNL bits, I watched everything Chappelle related in the last 4 years of his comeback, and that shyt just ain't hitting :francis:

That "so I punched her in the p*ssy" joke was so lame I couldn't belive my GOAT was doing hack shyt.

Also the cigarettes have destroyed his high pitched "Damn look at them tiddies!!!" high pitched delivery which made his great jokes even funnier.

I still have a bootleg of him in 2014 from Radio Music City Hall in NYC, he was incredible.

Somehow he decided to get white people and burgoise blacks as his audience, those new specials just don't hit :yeshrug:

Killin Them Softly - 2000
Elephant in The Room, Patrice O'Neal - 2010

Bill Burr - Paper Tiger 2019
Earthquake "about Got damn time" - 2001
(Corey Holcomb live in Boston is great material, just poorly shot)

Are the best comedy specials I've seen this century.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Didn’t read, low tolerance for your posts. Quote someone who gives a fuk.
:snooze:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people can roast for a few minutes that’s not saying anything but a whole one hour nah. That takes talent

I don't mean just roasting,I've just seen Kevin interact with people and he's a funny guy..I would say its the opposite,writing a special just takes discipline and sitting down and organizing funny thoughts. Being naturally funny and quick witted is a god given talent. It can be somebody who can write jokes,but they not funny in real life. How is he more talented than the funny guy who doesn't need prep time:pachaha:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you're saying is something that I've begrundigly had to accept. Early 2000s Dave Chappelle is the funniest comic of all time, and not even he can top what he did.

Killin Them Softly is a masterpiece.

I watched all his Netflix shyt, I watched both his SNL bits, I watched everything Chappelle related in the last 4 years of his comeback, and that shyt just ain't hitting :francis:

That "so I punched her in the p*ssy" joke was so lame I couldn't belive my GOAT was doing hack shyt.

Also the cigarettes have destroyed his high pitched "Damn look at them tiddies!!!" high pitched delivery which made his great jokes even funnier.

I still have a bootleg of him in 2014 from Radio Music City Hall in NYC, he was incredible.

Somehow he decided to get white people and burgoise blacks as his audience, those new specials just don't hit :yeshrug:

Killin Them Softly - 2000
Elephant in The Room, Patrice O'Neal - 2010

Bill Burr - Paper Tiger 2019
Earthquake "about Got damn time" - 2001
(Corey Holcomb live in Boston is great material, just poorly shot)

Are the best comedy specials I've seen this century.
I just made a whole post praising Dave but damn if bolded ain't the truth:mjlol:

But you gotta consider that earlier Davw fans contained the precursor to the shea butter twitter types(those same boujie nikkas)and he ALWAYS had a huge white audience. Who you think buying all them $200 tickets?

And that Earthquake:wow:

Last edited:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kevin Hart exposed himself as a sensitive bytch. He’s hanging around too many yes men that feed off of him. That’s a recipe for failure. He needs to get around people that will sharpen him up. I never found him funny ever. I only fukked with him cause he had co-sign from PATRICE and Jim Norton.

Tariq will roast the shyt outta Kev if given the chance. He has too much material to work with about kevin.

Daps
I said this 3 years ago and thought I might’ve been just hating, I still feel the same way.

Even before the hype I was watching his stand up not thinking anything was funny, Kat Williams was superior to him. Don't get me wrong hart is very charismatic that's why he is where he is, but naturally funny? No

I’m just speaking on stand up though cause he has his moments with other stuff

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I just made a whole post praising Dave but damn if bolded ain't the truth:mjlol:

But you gotta consider that earlier Davw fans contained the precursor to the shea butter twitter types(those same boujie nikkas)and he ALWAYS had a huge white audience. Who you think buying all them $200 tickets?

And that Earthquake:wow:
Breh I legit have Eartquake in my top 5.

Did you hear his take on the Tiger Woods scandal back in 2010?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: