Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Can’t stand Tariq and his constant lip smacking but Kevin Hart came off bytch made. Tariq just gave an opinion and Kevin Hart had to get personal. What a sensitive ass nikka.

It reminds me of those Insta THOTs who get 99.99% thirst comments but they throw a fit over the one negative comment.

shyt is embarrassing. :scust:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Does Kev not realize he's adding to tariq's visibility by paying him attention?
That’s what I don’t get. Kevin has 35+ million followers on Twitter. Tariq hasn’t even got 1/2 a million. He’s just given him more traffic than he could ever pay for and he wasn’t even trying. I swear, some nikkas are dumb as hell. :dead:

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is wat it is we never expected for kev to be tgis big anyway he got his big break at the right place n right time

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Tariq can't hang with Kev frfr

When you get one in on him he gets pissed

remember, he got folded by fukking Andrew Scultz :mjlol:
yup, that was when most his b*stards should have realized he doesn't have it. that amateur cac had him on the ropes on a subject he made 3 documentaries about. It was so embarrassing. :snoop: he was sweating Jermain Jackson
he also got flustered by that Gen Garcia broad or whatever and Tucker
that's why he doesn't do debates no more. He knows his limitations

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Then Kevin should have roasted him back like that instead of getting all offended like a scorned thot left at the airport. I thought comedians were supposed to be funny by not taking things personal. It feels like Kevin is so upset about this bc deep inside he knows there’s a partial truth to it. I mean -
:comeon:

clearly Kevin was in his feelings. Kevin is also a c00n like Tariq

doesn't change the fact that Kevin will still roast him, so I don't know why you're quoting me for. You and I both know Tariq will start stuttering once Kevin gets his first two lines on him. and no, I didn't watch the video.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
clearly Kevin was in his feelings. Kevin is also a c00n like Tariq

doesn't change the fact that Kevin will still roast him, so I don't know why you're quoting me for. You and I both know Tariq will start stuttering once Kevin gets his first two lines on him. and no, I didn't watch the video.
I quoted bc I felt like it- it’s a message board. It’s a whole day later, Kevin is not doing shyt but what he’s told. Because Kevin is getting heavily roasted already on social media by a number of people saying that this stand up was dirt. Kevin is not saying a damn thing bc he was actually trending for how gahbage this was.
:deadrose::deadrose:
The twitter comments are funnier than any line in Kevin’s routine. He already in the news headlines for the wrong reasons- do you have the same energy for the editors if news articles like you do for Tariq
Kevin Hart fans brand comedian ‘unfunny’ following new Netflix standup

:bryan::mjlol:
this is probably the first time in the history of comedy that I’ve ever seen a comedian make the news a day later for NOT being funny and lacking humor. lol. Dude hasn’t been right since he left his “friends” for dead in that car crash.
:francis:

Kevin Hart fans are left divided over his 'awkward' Netflix show | Daily Mail Online
His stand-up isn't want it used to be': Kevin Hart fans are left divided as he discusses his car accident and cheating in 'awkward' Netflix show.

Last edited: