NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

:deadmanny:
tenor.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I quoted bc I felt like it- it’s a message board. It’s a whole day later, Kevin is not doing shyt but what he’s told. Because Kevin is getting heavily roasted already on social media by a number of people saying that this stand up was dirt. Kevin is not saying a damn thing bc he was actually trending for how gahbage this was.
:deadrose::deadrose:
The twitter comments are funnier than any line in Kevin’s routine. He already in the news headlines for the wrong reasons- do you have the same energy for the editors if news articles like you do for Tariq
Kevin Hart fans brand comedian ‘unfunny’ following new Netflix standup

:bryan::mjlol:
this is probably the first time in the history of comedy that I’ve ever seen a comedian make the news a day later for NOT being funny and lacking humor. lol. Dude hasn’t been right since he left his “friends” for dead in that car crash.
:francis:

Kevin Hart fans are left divided over his 'awkward' Netflix show | Daily Mail Online
His stand-up isn't want it used to be': Kevin Hart fans are left divided as he discusses his car accident and cheating in 'awkward' Netflix show.
this would mean something if Kevin was in my top 30 all time comedian

so again, you wasting your bandwidth

I call out Tariq more because I don't like the nikka :dwillhuh::umad:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Wouldn’t be funny at all.

Can you answer why when a white women pull up in a Land Rover in Cape Town natives run up to her like she is the savior?
Coz the crackers who enslaved and brainwashed your ancestors did the same thing to mine :francis:

Any other questions :mjgrin:

Shouts out to Tariq's white brothers in law:mjgrin:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kevin Hart never been funny if we keeping it real...i can remember watching his stand up & 1 of the segments was that he was late for work because he saw a Deerbra, which is a zebra crossed with a deer

I'm looking at the TV thinking how the fukk is this meant to be funny :why:

Well it is now..

:mjlol:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A brother gotta keep them numbers up or them white folks that really run everything will take that cheque away.

Kev is worth 200m. That's more than enough fukk you money.

This was a different Kevin this special. He seemed a lot more mature and not as dramatic.

I'm surprised Kevin even responded to the clown. This guy is a drama king.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's terrible and excruciatingly painful to watch..

Kevin Hart feels like another 2020 tragedy but he came out a decade ago.

Theres 1000x funnier comedians but they didnt get lucky..
You just had to take here:francis:

Kevin didn't get lucky he outworked his field

Anybody that follows comedy knows how entitled, bitter and lazy comics can be

Nikkas get caught up on talent too much. Talent is everywhere.

There are nikkas 10000x funnier than Kevin Hart that also don't work a quarter as hard as him. This is some shyt you see in every walk of life not just comedy. He took his level of funny, low as it may be, and started leveraging his ass off.

Also it's fine to not think Kevin Hart is funny. I don't think he's funny but a lot of nikkas did and got him to where he is

The only comedian that can afford to be lazy is Chappelle because he's so supernaturally good, and even he got 5 specials in the last two years and is running a damn comedy camp down in Austin right now

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
You just had to take here:francis:

Kevin didn't get lucky he outworked his field

Anybody that follows comedy knows how entitled, bitter and lazy comics can be

Nikkas get caught up on talent too much. Talent is everywhere.

There are nikkas 10000x funnier than Kevin Hart that also don't a quarter as hard as him. This is some shyt you see in every walk of life not just comedy. He took his level of funny, low as it may be, and started leveraging his ass off.

Also it's fine to not think Kevin Hart is funny. I don't think he's funny but a lot of nikkas did and got him to where he is

The only comedian that can afford to be lazy is Chappelle because he's so supernaturally good, and even he 5 specials in the last two years and is running a damn comedy camp down in Austin right now
100%

As someone that does stand up i can attest that talent ain't even half the battle.

Just like it's a million rappers that are more talented than the dudes that blow up.

It's about the WORK!!

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s a lie. :deadrose::deadrose:
Dave Chapelle went wild viral after his specials dropped on Netflix - he had significant feedback. People still talk about his Chapelle show til this day. I have never seen the same reception with Kevin Hart. No one is saying- “wowwww..remember that movie or show that Kevin Hart did :ohlawd:“”
:mjlol::deadrose:
Dave fell off the radar and people still waited for his return all this time. Kevin is the class clown who made it big off making people laugh at his own expense, now he has the fame but he’s letting his ego outshine the performance. Dave Chapelle is intellectually funny so of course as he gets older, he going to be more introspective and cerebral of topics, current events. The difference is Dave is actually interesting and engaging as a person which adds to his celebrity. Kevin is making try hard jokes trying to appeal to his celebrity friends and it ain’t working. I’m sure Dave Chapelle prefers getting laughs from 4 genuine people in the room than getting fake laughter and pity claps from an entire crowd
I'm not talking about the Chappelle Show - I'm referring to his Netflix standup(s). I don't remember a single joke from the latter two - and I'm a person that could quote his early standups damn near word-for-word - especially Killin Them Softly. Them going viral doesn't mean they were funny - their appeal was largely that "Dave was back" - I was watching it with groups of people - were they engaged? Yes. Were they laughing? No.

He's no longer as funny *and* cerebral as he used to be - Dave was damn near telling the future in his early stand-ups - he's just making regular mid-comedy takes of current affairs at this point. Still pretty good. But I found Katt Williams more engaging recently - which let me know it wasn't my comedy taste that had changed :yeshrug:

He'll always be funnier than Kevin Hart by virtue of actually trying to make *point* with this standup. And succeeding with it.