Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They can respond to whoever they want but what's the point. I'm sure Beyonce, President Obama, Lebron James, etc gets all kinds of shyt thrown at them in the comments on IG and Twitter but you don't see them responding.

I believe Kevin get sick of getting that he not that funny from our community
He is the only big name black comedian that gets that. I never heard anyone say Eddie or Martin or Chris aint that funny.
but Kevin gets that all the time. When tariq said it got to him

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Godfrey is full of shyt he jumped on this pro black militant wave when back in the day he played the token black guy.
Also he was on comic view all the time back in the day so to say black mangers did not fukk with him is bullshyt.
I would compare Kevin to Aries spears type of guy yeah he can do all black audiences but he going to have the most success with a white audience.
If you don’t get the fuk from quoting me with this load of lying c00nsplaining bullshyt. Corey Holcombe made Aries look like a bytch and Aries went to turn snitch. Godfrey has never flipped to turn c00n or bowed to pressure from whites; which is the very reason why he was fired from his Sirius XM podcast with Karen Hunter. Stop talking to me, you’re taking up space with all that air that you’re puffing.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If you don’t get the fuk from quoting me with this load of lying c00nsplaining bullshyt. Corey Holcombe made Aries look like a bytch and Aries went to turn snitch. Godfrey has never flipped to turn c00n or bowed to pressure from whites; which is the very reason why he was fired from his Sirius XM podcast with Karen Hunter. Stop talking to me, you’re taking up space with all that air that you’re puffing.

Godfrey back in the day won't on the same shyt he is now.
He was making jokes about people not thinking he was African.
playing the token black guy on white shows.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I believe Kevin get sick of getting that he not that funny from our community
He is the only big name black comedian that gets that. I never heard anyone say Eddie or Martin or Chris aint that funny.
but Kevin gets that all the time. When tariq said it got to him
Because he’s not funny :dahell:
Which is why he gets typecast in the silly little man sidekick roles - all of his movies are the same formula. He’s not doing any groundbreaking roles online Will Smith or stealing scenes like Katt Williams is actually funny enough to do
:bryan:
Kevin himself said that he wants to be a “Will Smith” which is part of the reason that he keeps falling short, bc he’s not staying true to himself and it reflects in the lack of authenticity in his comedy. Same with Tiffany Haddish. It was funny for like the first few moments of their time in the spotlight but that schtick is annoying. They’re like that one friend of a friend who you have nothing in common with, who says the same joke over and over; that you have to pretend to laugh with, to seem supportive bc it’s awkward if you don’t, so you hit em with one of these reactions to play it off:
Will-Smith-Pretends-He-Knew-What-He-Was-Doing-In-Men-In-Black.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Godfrey back in the day won't on the same shyt he is now.
He was making jokes about people not thinking he was African.
playing the token black guy on white shows.
Kevin was in a dress on Saturday night live making fun of a 9 yr old black girl, that’s about as token as it gets >>>>>
:huhldup::mjtf:
Godfrey has been consistent while Kevin is the token comedic relief on every single one of his movies for white audiences - again tf are you talking about?? Shucking and Bugging his eyes out in every Jumanji scene “ohhhhhh lawddddzzzz what we gonna do??!!” You can’t be serious
:mjlol::mjlol:

220px-Get_Hard_film_poster.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kev stood toe to toe vs Jamie fox and his whole crew. This nikka is a real life comedian:usure:

That was a long time ago:francis:

But I do think Kev is real life funny as hell,maybe he just needs to realize standup is no longer his thing. Doesn't mean he can no longer be classified as a comedian. Some people just only have one or two specials in them.