Kevin Hart is terrible, why is this nikka shining

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He's funny, but not that funny...agree to the fullest that he's perfect to put on when you have some female company.

He's from Philly and I respect the way he does business so I support him...he should fall back from standup for 3-4 years and do movies. Apparently thats what he's doing too.

For the record, Katt is funnier.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
he is pretty funny in movies and in general when he dosent force anything, but his stand ups are pretty bad now.

he came from being in paper soilders to being in movies with the gawd deniro :blessed:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I find him pretty damn hilarious. It's to the point where I watched some of his last stand ups that I didn't think was as funny (Mainly the third big one, can't think of the name atm) and found it even funnier the 2nd time around. This is the coli though, where nikkas just LOOOOVVVVEEE to hate on folks/people/things/etc. Maybe it's a young mindset or something, cuz I know if I don't agree with or am entertained with something/someone as much as others, rather than put all the effort into finding out why others do, I just let them do them and stick to doing me and enjoying my own shyt.:manny:

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's going through what most comedians who get that big go through. Once you're out of tge struggle you lose material. Misery and pain makes comedy. Being successful kills a lot of it, you become unrelateable

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
He's funny, but not that funny...agree to the fullest that he's perfect to put on when you have some female company.

He's from Philly and I respect the way he does business so I support him...he should fall back from standup for 3-4 years and do movies. Apparently thats what he's doing too.

He really is.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He really is.

I hate when people say that, this dude had like one great standup, and proceeded to recycle the same material anytime you saw him after that... People love revisionist history, he was falling off before he went crazy.. and to be honest no, he wasnt funnier than kevin, I mean he was in movies (KH needs work in that department) but his standup was not

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I hate when people say that, this dude had like one great standup, and proceeded to recycle the same material anytime you saw him after that... People love revisionist history, he was falling off before he went crazy.. and to be honest no, he wasnt funnier than kevin, I mean he was in movies (KH needs work in that department) but his standup was not

Ok.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I find him pretty damn hilarious. It's to the point where I watched some of his last stand ups that I didn't think was as funny (Mainly the third big one, can't think of the name atm) and found it even funnier the 2nd time around. This is the coli though, where nikkas just LOOOOVVVVEEE to hate on folks/people/things/etc. Maybe it's a young mindset or something, cuz I know if I don't agree with or am entertained with something/someone as much as others, rather than put all the effort into finding out why others do, I just let them do them and stick to doing me and enjoying my own shyt.:manny:

Cosign. There's plenty of comedians I don't think are that funny. Kat Williams being one of them. I don't spend time worrying about why people do like him. I just respect his hustle and keep it moving :ehh:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

If you don't like Katt, cool...

BUT...

Kevin Hart doesn't recycle...

Com'n son! :comeon:

Everything you said of Katt can be said of Kevin Hart...

"Say it with ya chest" is Kevin's only great standup...

Holiday

Ohh G
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This is the coli though, where nikkas just LOOOOVVVVEEE to hate on folks/people/things/etc. Maybe it's a young mindset or something, cuz I know if I don't agree with or am entertained with something/someone as much as others, rather than put all the effort into finding out why others do, I just let them do them and stick to doing me and enjoying my own shyt.:manny:

This.

He's funny. I never got people who don't think he's funny, but seen all of his movies and stand ups.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
He may not be Murphy/Rock/Pryor/Chappelle level comedian, but Kev is funny. Only dude that was able to son Jamie Foxx on his own show
Needs to kill the "I'm little" schtick though
the whole "I'm little" thing is all he has that is even remotely funny