Is Kevin Hart An A List Actor?

Is Kevin Hart An A List Actor?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Again theres levels to nba HOFs. You aint gotta be Mike or Zel to be an nba HOF or A list actor. Kevin Hart is a cross over black actor. That alone makes him A list
You're right, There's first ballots and non first ballot hall of famers. You just proved the point.

Not sure why some of you are taking this as a slight toward K Hart when its clearly true that isn't an A list actor. He doesn't have the movies that back up that he is.

You can't deny what he's doing when it comes to comedy tours/specials/attendance/hosting, But none of that is there with his box office history for his movies. :yeshrug:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I wanted to vote yes, but it's hard because Kev seems like the type of dude to take a role based on filming location and not script quality. Most comedic actors aren't A-List actors in my opinion. They'll have a period where they pump out hits, but that same shyt will wear on a viewer. He and Mark Wahlberg are essentially the same dude.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
A list = headline or co headline multiple box office, which he does. so yes, he is.

If you mean an A list QUALITY actor, in terms of acting. hell no. He has no oscar nominations for best or supporting actor.