Kevin Hart is terrible, why is this nikka shining

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I think it's the fact that Kevin Hart is "on" all the time, meaning he is always in comedic form, people never seen the other side of him (serious, sad, mad, etc.) I think that's why a few people don't like him.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I think it's the fact that Kevin Hart is "on" all the time, meaning he is always in comedic form, people never seen the other side of him (serious, sad, mad, etc.) I think that's why a few people don't like him.
I never seen him out character til he cried at the end of his last stand up

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I'm a Grown Little Man is his equivalent of Tha Carter 1/2

Stand up fans thought he was great, then when he blew up he became Carter 3/4 Weezy

ridge

Daps
Outside of his "the way my bank account works" joke he's not that funny but he works hard and I'm happy for him

Lol at "it's" replacing "there are"

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Saw him live a couple of years ago and was in tears. Even his opening acts were dope. Didn't like his last stand up act. He regressed a lot due to oversaturation. Kinda felt like a rapper who put out a cd every few months.

Hopefully he chills for a while to get some better material, but I do understand striking while the iron is hot.

All in all, I support the man's hustle. Seems like a decent dude and he does have talent. Not for everyone though.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Liked all of his standups, :manny: I dont get what yall like, there is no consistency with yall, I like corey holcomb too, rock, chappelle, all those dude are funny. its like yall go into his standups trying your best not to like him, and have already made your mind up you wont ever like him, just to be different..

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Still don't find him funny in the least, and I have no hate for him or anything like that.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He's fallen off imo...but he was always a pretty good stand up. He's got safe enough humor for cross over appeal both as an actor and stand-up.