Kevin Hart is terrible, why is this nikka shining

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
being a hard worker doesn't make you funnier, its nikka working in hard in the ford plant right now funnier than this lame ass nikka
This doesn't make sense. I don't see the correlation between working hard at a ford plant and working hard in comedy. They are working hard at their job the same way Kevin Hart does comedy. So because they work hard at their job, and are funnier than Kevin Hart, they should be more famous of a comedian than him?

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
His early stand-up was entertaining, I still watch Seriously Funny from time to time(the shyt with Shaq falling is funny as fukk :pachaha:)

But I never found him funny in movies/TV, always thought he would do the most on-screen...

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
he tries so fukking hard to be funny, its obvious he doesn't have it. If he was really about it he wouldn't need to be that forceful, making people laugh would be like second nature to him

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to think he was overrated like you guys until I saw him at the comedy cellar in NYC last month. He wasn't even scheduled to be on, just showed up around midnight on a sunday, and he completely DESTROYED the room with new material. The building was shaking that's how funny he was. Funnier than anyone that night(famous comedians). The comedian that followed Kevin literally went "I should just leave right now." Unfortunately we weren't allowed to use our phones to record it but I finally understood the hype. He really is comedy rock star. And his girl is :wow: gracefully walking around the cellar like a majestic 10 foot beast.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
He's funny to a lot of people to be successful. I GET his jokes which makes its easier to laugh at him and with him. The fact he inspired this thread should answer your question.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
He's not funny to me, even on that Husbands of Hollywood show, it's everyone else making fun of him that makes him funny by proxy.
he makes fun of himself..

He's funny by being corny, lame, and a bytch and he knows it. so mental slapstick comedy. His comedy isnt for everyone but it has a lot people intrigued as to why do other people find him funny. Thats not a bad publicity to have. He's not your traditional black comedian.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
he makes fun of himself..

He's funny by being corny, lame, and a bytch and he knows it. so mental slapstick comedy. His comedy isnt for everyone but it has a lot people intrigued as to why do other people find him funny. Thats not a bad publicity to have. He's not your traditional black comedian.

Nah that self deprecation is kind of played out, and plus he can't really stick with that schtick, he ends up going back to being full of himself. Like I said, it's only funny to me when other people are making fun of him and he catches feelings.