Kevin Hart is terrible, why is this nikka shining

tr2k

All Star
Daps
:what: Da fukk are you talking about? Just quit while you're behind.
Im saying yall laugh at lil stupid shyt online everyday. Kevin Hart is successful for being funny but is accused of being to stupid and loud to be funny. If he aint for you , just let it be.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let him eat while he still can. His style is gimmicky as hell but I see the appeal. He won't go into the hall of fame and prolly won't matter in 2 years, but I respect his hustle at this point

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I think Lavell Crawford is funnier than Kevin Hart in standup.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I mean Hannibal Burress is 10x funnier in stand up but Kevin Hart is marketable and appeals to a lot of people.
At the same time, Kevin Hart is 10x funnier than Burress in interviews and everyday type conversations. That's really where Hart's gift is.

(By the way, that 10x was just hyperbole in the same way saying Burress is 10x the standup that Hart is)

Earthquake's funnier than all them mufukkas though, he just doesn't have the mainstream appeal or body/amount of work.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
At the same time, Kevin Hart is 10x funnier than Burress in interviews and everyday type conversations. That's really where Hart's gift is.

(By the way, that 10x was just hyperbole in the same way saying Burress is 10x the standup that Hart is)

Earthquake's funnier than all them mufukkas though, he just doesn't have the mainstream appeal or body/amount of work.
Kevin Hart make his presence everywhere. I dont see Burress or Earthquake doing stuff outside of stand up. No one saying Hart is the funniest comedian in the world. But he is probably the hardest working comedian right now. This should answer the OP's question.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Kevin Hart make his presence everywhere. I dont see Burress or Earthquake doing stuff outside of stand up. No one saying Hart is the funniest comedian in the world. But he is probably the hardest working comedian right now. This should answer the OP's question.
Yep, Kevin might be the hardest working entertainer period right now. And he's also about his business and pretty much has control over his own brand, which is a lot more than we can say about most people in the entertainment business as well. If you can't respect that, especially as a Black man, I don't know what to say to you.

On some real shyt, I'm amazed Kevin doesn't get the same kind of appreciation/support from this site that Floyd Mayweather does.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

This motherfukker has the AUDACITY to mention fukking EARTHQUAKE