Kevin Hart is terrible, why is this nikka shining

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I mean Hannibal Burress is 10x funnier in stand up but Kevin Hart is marketable and appeals to a lot of people.

:comeon: Hannibal Buress is NOT funnier than Kevin Hart. The hype that Burress gets extends from him being one of the few purely (more or less) observational black comics. People argue that there are many similar rappers to Mackelmore and Eminem and most of their hype comes from them being white (I agree). I would similarly argue that if Hannibal Buress was white none of us would know who he was. His style is standard observational humor, the only thing that distinguishes him is that he is black :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is none.When the A, B, and C students are away....The D students shine

The more I think about this post that I dropped, it's so full proof, the thread should've closed right then:wow:

The D student is shining.No hate/envy/jealousy...just calling it like it is.Art & criticism is synonymous.It can even make the artist sharpen his/her craft.

And don't tell me about what appeals to the masses...The masses are asses...we all know that.Let's not get caught up in a herd mentality, now
TX6gVZU.png

sa2Zljk.png

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think people find him to be funny because of how short he is

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I caught most of his stand ups on Netflix given the hype and I see these fat slobs dying in the crowd and I catch myself asking what is so funny.
I just don't get it.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So y'all gonna act like thousands of memes and people around the world are using his quotables?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People do pay to see stupid shyt. People think shyt like Jackass is hilarious and good comedy.

White people think it's funny to go into urban neighborhoods and do fake drive by's on black teens and then when the teens shoot back they wanna call us animals and ******s. Yet these white people doing thede dumb shyts getting millions of views and shyt

I don't know if this has shyt to do with this thread but its alotta truth to it.....nikkas just don't like shyt that's overated and are just raised to call that shyt out:manny:....I don't have a problem with that,but the excessive hate and praying for downfalls like ive seen with Kevin Hart and Tyler Perry is a little irrational and fuked up:whoa:....id like to see somebody funnier to me at the top but they both doin they thing,and from what ive heard from both of their mouths you gotta appreciate the fact that they understand the importance of breaking down barriers and opening doors....making things easier for the next funnier guy that you nikkas might actually like....he wont have to work as hard as Kevin or Tyler becuz the doors been opened a little bit more,and they've shown a blueprint to how nikkas can do it on they own:banderas:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Like typical Black Men we cant just give a nikka props but just have to hate and be envious to another man's success.

Jealousy will be downfall of our people, cuz a envious mind star is mad lethal.

Let the nikka shine does his success affect your day to day activities. nikkas hating for no reason. Obviously people find him funny othewise he be selling out seats at the Garden
It's like people just can't not like something because they may not like their comedic style.. No these nikkas have to be disrespectful and say shyt like he is terrible or is overrated... and the dumbest thing a hater can say is women only like him cuz he is popular, well you dumb fukks how does someone who isn't funny to a large number of people become popular?

Just because he is hot right now and a large number of people like him, it doesn't mean we think he is better than rock or whoever else, he is just as funny as the next good comedian out now but he works harder that's all... After 10 pages of explanations and numerous people saying the same thing different ways. What else is there to say about this topic? We get it y'all don't like him, so what.. Y'all are the minority ... Get over it