Kevin Hart is terrible, why is this nikka shining

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im saying yall laugh at lil stupid shyt online everyday. Kevin Hart is successful for being funny but is accused of being to stupid and loud to be funny. If he aint for you , just let it be.
Laughing at a video of somebody tripping and falling does not mean I'd laugh at some dude who gets on stage and then trips and falls. There isn't a correlation. You are trying to say just because stupidity exists and people laugh at it in different contexts, automatically means Kevin Hart is funny. That is an asinine notion.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Corey Holcomb is severely underrated by a lot of folks, and as much as I like Kev he lost some points with that awful Let Me Explain stand up.

I think Corey is funny but I think he is actually overrated and ignorant AF. It's not my bag but I'm not knocking his grind. He limits himself with his stance and subject matter. You can't be as dirty as he is and expect mass appeal. LME isn't my favorite stand up by Kevin but I wouldn't call it awful. It's incredibly hard to come up with a ~hour of material. He's done it multiple times. I know working hard doesn't mean he's funny but I don't understand the hate. You would think he has controversial subject matter as many threads have been made about him sucking. :russ:

Sidenote, I hate that there is this unwritten rule that somebody has to be the Black GOAT of comedy. "he aint martin, dave, eddie, richard, chris..." so :camby:. We're talking about laughter. One of the most subjective things ever. Translate this shyt into another language and it could stand to lose all relevance.

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I respect his hustle and the work he's put into it but I think he's overhyped/overrated. I'm not mad at him tho,i mean he's made me laugh occasionally, he's just not in my top 10 or anything.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk what any of us think brehs, bytches love this nikka.. like REALLY love this dude.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Like typical Black Men we cant just give a nikka props but just have to hate and be envious to another man's success.

Jealousy will be downfall of our people, cuz a envious mind star is mad lethal.

Let the nikka shine does his success affect your day to day activities. nikkas hating for no reason. Obviously people find him funny othewise he be selling out seats at the Garden

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Kevin Hart will roast the fukk out all of you in front of your homeboys

Ask Meek Mills and the wasn't even trying hard

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Like typical Black Men we cant just give a nikka props but just to hate be envious to another man's success.

Jealousy will be downfall of our people, cuz a envious mind star is mad lethal.

Let the nikka shine does his success affect your day to day activities. nikkas hating for no reason. Obviously people find him funny othewise he be selling out seats at the Garden

I don't care for Hart at all but to ask why is he shining? Pure hater shyt. Thats goes beyond just saying a nikka trash and actively hoping he fails at life

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The same way Tyler Perry got all his success. nikka was living in his car but wrote and now he making a bitty movies and getting paid and pissing off white America doing it.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
People do pay to see stupid shyt. People think shyt like Jackass is hilarious and good comedy.

White people think it's funny to go into urban neighborhoods and do fake drive by's on black teens and then when the teens shoot back they wanna call us animals and ******s. Yet these white people doing thede dumb shyts getting millions of views and shyt