Kevin Hart is terrible, why is this nikka shining

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
nikkas laughing at Kermit the Frog , but all of a sudden, Kevin Hart is not funny
Bqxy6N7IAAE8lb4.jpg:large
It's only funny to these dudes cuz it's the "IT" thing right now, just like when Kevin hart first started getting noticed for his STAND Ups everybody loved him now he is famous and doing movies all of a sudden he is only kinda funny in his movies.. :dahell:

Fact is this thread was made because people wanted to know why he is killing it,, well short answer because the majority thinks he is funny... Comedy is subjective so you can't argue that the majority is wrong... Now close this hating ass thread and let this man :cook:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Aye y'all! He's not an all time great and other lesser known comedians are funnier so that means Kevin Hart isn't funny at all. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye y'all! He's not an all time great and other lesser known comedians are funnier so that means Kevin Hart isn't funny at all. :heh:

But the context of the thread is implying that he's overrated, not that he's not funny at all.

He has SOME talent.It's like saying the 12th man on a NBA squad is a scrub when that same dude could show up on your block and take out the top ballers with one hand tied behind his back.

They acting like Kevin Hart is a franchise player right now, but I'm saying he's more like a "6th man".He has enough talent to be in the big leagues, but not on some 1A shyt.Like I said before, he's a glorified Ezel from Friday.

It's not even hate.I'm glad the brother's making money.....Just imagine if people were calling Jason Terry a top 5 player in the NBA? You'd be like "The state of the NBA is shytty as fukk:huhldup:"

And looking at Jason Terry like :stopitslime:.."He's good, but not that nice"

The black comedy game is dry as a desert right now...Kevin Hart is just a mirage

tr2k

All Star
Daps
But the context of the thread is implying that he's overrated, not that he's not funny at all.

He has SOME talent.It's like saying the 12th man on a NBA squad is a scrub when that same dude could show up on your block and take out the top ballers with one hand tied behind his back.

They acting like Kevin Hart is a franchise player right now, but I'm saying he's more like a "6th man".He has enough talent to be in the big leagues, but not on some 1A shyt.Like I said before, he's a glorified Ezel from Friday.

It's not even hate.I'm glad the brother's making money.....Just imagine if people were calling Jason Terry a top 5 player in the NBA? You'd be like "The state of the NBA is shytty as fukk:huhldup:"

And looking at Jason Terry like :stopitslime:.."He's good, but not that nice"

The black comedy game is dry as a desert right now...Kevin Hart is just a mirage
If he's the 12th man, who is the top 3 active players right now