KEVIN GATES-BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
3.22 mark interviewer clowned and shut him down.

End the interview,.....

Art Barr

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
it should be All Lives Matter, people just quick to make an issue about race. but i'm not gonna sit here and lie and say that blacks don't get targeted more cause they do. but if people want to change shyt they have to start in the communities and make that change. simple as that. all of this racist shyt needs to stop too cause this is what the enemy wants, for people to turn against each other. people need to wake the fukk up and look at the bigger picture.

Shutcho fake Alex Jones preaching ass up

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
2nd nationally known Baton Rouge, LA rapper to c00n it up. Looking back on it, I have never met anyone from Louisiana that wasn't a c00n.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
i got tagged in this foolishness so i'll comment if by now people don't get that rappers are nothing but glorified entertainers and need to stop being placed on pedestals then fukk em he get in this interview and is proper and pretty much the equivalent to plies in my book. you rap one lifestyle and live another.i pay dude no mind.people ask me my problem with gates, simple he a fraud, you misleading people. but hey if people are ignorant enough to follow and live off everything he say and do then they deserve the consequences of their actions.

damn explain bruh I see you from the n.o do a lot of Louisiana people feel like that I thought he got love out there

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If people are sitting with their thumbs up their ass constantly undermining the police brutality black people are facing now, ignoring damning evidence, downplaying the protest we do in the streets, and reducing the black lives matter movement on social media into a racist cause what are people going to say when they start wiping out asians, mexicans, and arabs? Is that when they have gone too far and we should start doing someting about it:mjpls:?
Black people will be the first to go in that case. Then everybody else on the list.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
He didn't deliver this right at all but the message that you should probably comply with somebody who has a gun is common sense to me. The results will obviously be better 9 times out of 10

But he shouldn't act like the only problem is black attitudes

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold police to the same standards as criminals breh :francis:

That's the problem right there.

A lot of police are criminals, and when they murder black people, they should be held to the same standard as a gangbanger.

Their ass should be locked up :francis: