KEVIN GATES-BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
You may want to look into the militarization of the police. Everything isn't about race.

:comeon:As far as the bolded goes, show me anywhere in my post where I said any of that isn't a problem.
Why are you making excuses for them at all? It is a race problem when black people are the main ones affected by it. You can look at this entire thing as a test run for the true military state. If people are sitting with their thumbs up their ass constantly undermining the police brutality black people are facing now, ignoring damning evidence, downplaying the protest we do in the streets, and reducing the black lives matter movement on social media into a racist cause what are people going to say when they start wiping out asians, mexicans, and arabs? Is that when they have gone too far and we should start doing someting about it:mjpls:?

They are systematically killing us in the streets and oppressing our voice when we speak out. I cant rock with anyone feigning ignorance to this situation or copping pleas for these fukking cacs.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are the only race that can't stay on one page. I can't see Muslims, Jews, Chinese, Mexicans c00ning like this.
Then you aren't looking for enough because you can see plenty of mexicans support things
that are completely against them as a group of people.
I mean just look at those tea party hispanics who embrace the right, they talk about Latino's/Hispanic
people like they aren't Latino/Hispanic themselves.
And don't even get me started on the beef between Philipino's and the Japanese....

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Just came in to say fukk this demon in general. Didn't click the video, and I hope he gets what he feels nigg(er)s deserve.

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
Hold police to the same standards as criminals breh :francis:
Or hold all humans to the same standard. :yeshrug: Pipe dream, I know,.

I haven't had a chance to look at the video, but when "black lives matter" gets brought up, it's always the same argument, so I'm just going to fade to the background...

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
1418.gif

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Went on twitter to see the reaction and its literally a bunch of cacs agreeing with everything hes saying

One dude even had a confederate flag in his profile pic talking about Gates is real for that lmao

I dont give a fukk how controversial my views are..but i DO NOT want ol KKK ass white people to agree with me...I never want a cosign from pure ignorance.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
police target anybody that dresses a certain way, regarless of race. i've been stopped, searched & patted down by cops plenty of times cause of the way i dress.

Police just don't target people because of the way they dress. I know plenty of individuals who don't sag, wear slacks, ties, and button up but get pulled over and patted down on the regular. Blacks regardless of how you talk, look, dress whatever are targeted because police are trained to do so. The system and laws are made for this. Do you think it's a coincidence fbi probes are finding more and more cops who are rascist and part of a hate group? Hell no

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Kevin gates was keeping it real.....real dumb :martin:

Notice how he didnt address police conduct but because he got his ass beat by the cops he suppose to be some kind of expert on the topic. Give Kevin Gates smart dumb nikka of the day.

Funny how people go out their way to shyt on Kendrick, but nowhere to be found when legit c00n statements are made by these "street" dudes. :sas2:

Puts everything into perspective.