Kevin Garnett top 20 player of all time?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dirk ain't better than a 6'2 white boy that played in an all white era? :what:

West would be a SCRUB in this era. Watch video tape of games back then.

Elgin fukking Baylor? :what:

Stockton? :what:

You nikkas give too much credit to these old school players. :what:

Stocktons old school?:snoop: and youre caling people young?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;324087 said:
:sitdown: Duncan was winnign titles with Parker as a rookie fukking up in the playoffs and Speedy Claxton being the teams 2nd best player in the finals
And just a year later everyone was saying KG was the best player in the NBA. Were you even watching bball in 04? EVERYONE had KG as the best in the league that year. :what:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you? Yes it was. :what:

It was always a debate between KG and Duncan for the best PF in the game. :what:

How fukking old are you? :what:

There was a debate there but it wasn't exactly a huge one nor was it a constant thing. The main reason KG doesn't have more all nba first team selections is because of Tim Duncan.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:shaq2:
There was a debate there but it wasn't exactly a huge one nor was it a constant thing. The main reason KG doesn't have more all nba first team selections is because of Tim Duncan.
Next minute nikkas gonna tell me there wasn't a debate between Kobe and Tmac for the best perimeter player in the league. :what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And just a year later everyone was saying KG was the best player in the NBA. Were you even watching bball in 04? EVERYONE had KG as the best in the league that year. :what:

So one year he was the best player doesnt mean he was for his career..KG was never good enough to carry a team offneisvely and be the go to guy and win titles like Duncan

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pippen padded stats now?

:stopitslime:

Yeah, The biggest knock on Pippen was that he was mentally soft. Not in the sense that he would disappear but in the sense that he lose it and make dumb mistakes.

Oddly enough Dwade acts like Pippen when he's having one of those weird off games.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
KG was making first team in 2000, 2003, 2004. He doesn't have more because Lebron and Dirk started taking his spot.

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
real talk kg the only reason flip saunders is still employed by the national basketball association.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2:
Next minute nikkas gonna tell me there wasn't a debate between Kobe and Tmac for the best perimeter player in the league. :what:

Is your ass retarded? :what:

The first thing I said in that post was that there WAS a debate about who was better between KG and Duncan.