Kevin Garnett top 20 player of all time?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Did you just say that Oscar fukking Robertson ain't better than Dirk Nowitski? All of your NBA related posts will be ignored by me from this point forward.
Did you watch Oscar play to say he was better? No fukking player from the 60's would be better than today's best players. GTFO with that bullshyt. Just watch tape of Oscar. That nikka would be a scrub in this era.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
People forget back in the early to mid 2000's it was a back and forth debate of who was better between Duncan and KG. It was really a tossup.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
People forget back in the early to mid 2000's it was a back and forth debate of who was better between Duncan and KG. It was really a tossup.

I feel like a lot of these nikkas didn't watch KG around that time, maybe they were too young? nikkas are just shytting on him left in right in these threads....

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you watch Oscar play to say he was better? No fukking player from the 60's would be better than today's best players. GTFO with that bullshyt. Just watch tape of Oscar. That nikka would be a scrub in this era.

So using your stupid fukking logic, Dwight Howard is better than Wilt, Russell, and Kareem.......

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
If you think Dirk Nowitzski is better than West, Baylor, and Stockton the something is wrong with you.
Dirk ain't better than a 6'2 white boy that played in an all white era? :what:

West would be a SCRUB in this era. Watch video tape of games back then.

Elgin fukking Baylor? :what:

Stockton? :what:

You nikkas give too much credit to these old school players. :what:

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
my childhood will be officially dead when kg walks away from the game, one of the best i ever seen play and it's a no brainer he top 20

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I feel like a lot of these nikkas didn't watch KG around that time, maybe they were too young? nikkas are just shytting on him left in right in these threads....
They clearly didn't breh. The only players that people used to put over KG were Duncan and Shaq and sometimes Kobe. KG was on that level.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Lol @ greatestlaker hating on the greatest lakers
Its not hating its the truth. All those players would be scrubs in this era. Those nikkas could barely jump. You seen how they dribbled the ball? They would be constantly stripped in this era.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:sitdown: Duncan was winnign titles with Parker as a rookie fukking up in the playoffs and Speedy Claxton being the teams 2nd best player in the finals