Kevin Durant is the best player in the world.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Tbh Shaq’s self-entitled “most dominant ever” tagline in the early 00s was just strategic rhetoric because he couldn’t call himself the greatest Laker ever, much less the greatest player ever.

He was (mostly) the best player in the early 00s no doubt, but he wanted something more historic and flamboyant than that.

So yea, why not come up with your own ambiguous title based on your Finals domination of Matt Geiger, Todd MacCulloch, Keith Van Horn, 35 yr old Dikembe, and geriatric Rik Smiths on one leg who literally retired 2 months after the Finals?

Example:
Shaq’s 2002 Finals vs Todd MacCulloch
(32ppg 12rpg 4apg, 30 PER)

Shaq’s 2002 WCFS vs Tim Duncan
(21ppg, 12rpg 3apg...15.9 PER)

Duncan that series: 29ppg 17rpg 5apg... 24 PER

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Right now i go Durant Giannis Bron Steph and Luka as the top 5 provided all are healthy at least. Kawhi and Harden are close but Kawhi doesn't have the consistency of the top 4 with the injures and with the way Luka balled on him and George i can't put him over him either. Harden would be there but he can't seen to get over that playoff hump. Even if he doesn't get a ring just be what you are in the regular season ONCE and he shoots up my personal list.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Tbh Shaq’s self-entitled “most dominant ever” tagline in the early 00s was just strategic rhetoric because he couldn’t call himself the greatest Laker ever, much less the greatest player ever.

He was (mostly) the best player in the early 00s no doubt, but he wanted something more historic and flamboyant than that.

So yea, why not come up with your own ambiguous title based on your Finals domination of Matt Geiger, Todd MacCulloch, Keith Van Horn, 35 yr old Dikembe, and geriatric Rik Smiths on one leg who literally retired 2 months after the Finals?

Example:

Truth. I would say all of this in debates, and I’m a Lakers fan from the 80’s. And he wasn’t more dominant than Wilt and MJ, just for the record.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Example:

There's a reason why Shaq is always talking slick about TD. TD always gave him that work. If Kobe doesn't kill the Spurs in 01 and 02, his fat ass would be sitting on 1 ring

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
My brain agrees it's Durant

Something in my gut feels like Bron is coming back for blood next year. Maybe it's just ironed in me at this point that everytime we think someone passed him he reclaims the throne. Eventually it'll really be the case and Bron won't be able to reclaim his thrown. I just feel like he hasn't played in awhile, he's rested, meanwhile these other guys have been playing nonstop ball and might be a little gassed
It’s not Lebron anymore. If we’re honest he’s about 3rd or 4th … maybe 5th and steadily declining. He may have a about 10-15 minutes of greatness a game left.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A toe nail away from carrying a depleted Nets team to the Finals followed up by carrying an Olympic team with only 1 All NBA player on it to a Gold.....his first year back from an Achilles injury. People can have their personal favorites, but this guy is different from EVERYONE else.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps