Kevin Durant is the best player in the world.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nah it’s KD. Giannis is the most dominant if he plays a certain way kinda like Shaq was. Shaq was the most dominant player in the mid to late 90s but MJ was still the best player

Your post doesn't make any sense

Shaq was the best player 1999-2004 with Duncan not far behind. Enough with the disrespect of Big Man because their games aren't "aesthetically appealing" for ESPN highlights

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Your post doesn't make any sense

Shaq was the best player 1999-2004 with Duncan not far behind. Enough with the disrespect of Big Man because their games aren't "aesthetically appealing" for ESPN highlights
Michael Jordan followed by A.I and the early 2000s And1 Mixtape era was the WORST thing to ever happen to basketball discourse.

Birthed an entire generation of ass clowns who think that any dude who doesn't dribble between his legs 52 times and then spin into a mid range fade away can't be the best player.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Michael Jordan followed by A.I and the early 2000s And1 Mixtape era was the WORST thing to ever happen to basketball discourse.

Birthed an entire generation of ass clowns who think that any dude who doesn't dribble between his legs 52 times and then spin into a mid range fade away can't be the best player.
There’s a difference between being the most dominant and being the best player. Critical thinking is a lost art on this board:yeshrug:

Daps
There’s a difference between being the most dominant and being the best player. Critical thinking is a lost art on this board:yeshrug:
nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
NBA narrative culture be weird

LeBron can't be better than MJ because his teammates are too talented and MJ went 6-0 in the finals, yet LeBron got the finals way more than MJ and against better competition (Not saying I believe LeBron is better than MJ, but just pointing this out)

Kevin Durant can't be the best player because his teammates are too talented

Steph Curry can't be the best because his teammates are too talented

Yet people are super comfortable crowning Giannis the best despite him beating up on the All Injured Reserves. Saw Chris Broussard saying that Giannis did it without a superteam when KD couldn't, COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that Giannis was able to avoid the real Nets team, a healthy Trae Young, and even if he was able to get past them, Kawhi + PG or LeBron + AD. shyt, even Chris Paul was banged up in the finals (I know, when isn't he?) if you wanna take it there.

NBA culture is STRANGE and moving goalposts comes so naturally to people that it makes talking basketball feel more about agendas and less about a player's merit and what they do on the court.

Hate it.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Durant's performance in this tourney was legendary. Legit one of the best of all time. Oscar Torres with a gold medal shyt :hubie:

Giannis wins right now but this plus a title next year might put it out of reach for a while