Kevin Durant is the best player in the world.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I gotta roll with Giannis.
I dont know, a muthafukka that cant shoot fts and is just steamrolling thru bytches will always get my respect.
Peace Wilt and Shaq Deez!!

:salute:

Daps
I personally think the Nets would've lost in 6 if Bud had coached close to the level that he did against Phoenix.

In actuality, Giannis should've been more dominant in that series. That shyt really shouldn't have went seven games.

:mjlol: What? A half healthy Nets team puts the Bucks away in 5.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The thing I love about KD is that while he certainly is athletic, his game is not built on it. It's built on elite shooting and decision making. And height that makes his shot un-blockable. To be frank he's the type of player white people love...if the player is white. Then it's "he's so intelligent and his skill out matches his opponent's athleticism." But with KD it's just nah I don't like him. lol ok...

Salute him. I've never been a rah rah USA guy but during the Olympics, I love seeing us win shyt. Especially basketball. And the fact that he did it without every top tier player on the squad is really a testament to his prowess. He refused to let us lose.