Kevin Durant is the best player in the world.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
My brain agrees it's Durant

Something in my gut feels like Bron is coming back for blood next year. Maybe it's just ironed in me at this point that everytime we think someone passed him he reclaims the throne. Eventually it'll really be the case and Bron won't be able to reclaim his thrown. I just feel like he hasn't played in awhile, he's rested, meanwhile these other guys have been playing nonstop ball and might be a little gassed

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
My brain agrees it's Durant

Something in my gut feels like Bron is coming back for blood next year. Maybe it's just ironed in me at this point that everytime we think someone passed him he reclaims the throne. Eventually it'll really be the case and Bron won't be able to reclaim his thrown. I just feel like he hasn't played in awhile, he's rested, meanwhile these other guys have been playing nonstop ball and might be a little gassed
Bron is bout to be 37. You don’t have to fear the man like that anymore :mjcry:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah I was being sarcastic since Giannis said Harden and KD should be the face of the NBA

To be honest, I think Giannis is the best player in the NBA
I think the top 5 is pretty fluid and very subjective/narrative driven.

i.e. Whoever wins Finals MVP in next year’s Nets vs Lakers series will either be crowned “best player” (if it’s KD, Bron, Harden, or AD) or bonafide top 10 player (if it’s Kyrie or Russ) by the media.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IVE NEVER SEEN AN USA OLYMPIC TEAM
HAVE TO BE CARRIED IN THIS MANNER.

:devil:
:evil:
:unimpressed: He carried the team so much that he wasn't even the biggest net positive or most efficient player on the floor tonight

:wow: You already know who was

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Notice how nikkas don't even bring up Greece as a threat. Not like Slovenia is loaded :pachaha:

FIBA Giannis is a WOAT like FIBA Dame :wow:

Brazil coach wasnt even worried about him when they clamped him up :mjlol:

"We showed that we have several players who can stop Antetokounmpo," Petrovic told EuroHoops. "But yesterday I was more occupied with Sloukas and Printezis, and that's what happened today. When I was preparing this game, a lot of people talked and joked about how to stop Antetokounmpo."

They call travels, charges and double dribbles in FIBA :umad: 40yo 6ft Alex Garcia had Giannis on clamps and he got smacked up by Varejaos corpse :picard:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Losing even once in the Olympics is an embarrassment.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Losing even once in the Olympics is an embarrassment.

You right. Only thing more embarrassing is dropping straight to BET mid movies, building flabby teams to try and keep up with the man, and tweeting congrats while everybody calls that man best in the world. Couldn't imagine anybody holding these Ls back to back to back like that and still breathing.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I was being sarcastic since Giannis said Harden and KD should be the face of the NBA

To be honest, I think Giannis is the best player in the NBA
Nah it’s KD. Giannis is the most dominant if he plays a certain way kinda like Shaq was. Shaq was the most dominant player in the mid to late 90s but MJ was still the best player