Kerry Washington: “I Would Not Have Done ‘Scandal’ If President Were Black”

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I never seen the show but I know the general purpose of her role is to be a crisis management director. So shes suppose to be a calm level headed character but she is the main one in some drama? And of course the added dynamic of her being the black smut of some cac. Plus her c00n role in Django. Yea, she seen Zoe Saldana rise and decided to gett on her :smugcheeseeyes: too

:laff:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I never seen the show but I know the general purpose of her role is to be a crisis management director. So shes suppose to be a calm level headed character but she is the main one in some drama? And of course the added dynamic of her being the black smut of some cac. Plus her c00n role in Django. Yea, she seen Zoe Saldana rise and decided to gett on her :smugcheeseeyes: too

:dead:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

because she says people will compare the black presidents actions to Obama, giving a negative image to the idea/image of a black president. its a double negative, she can't win with y'all either way. if there was a black president y'all would be criticizing the show as being disrespectful to the president

NO SHE CANT WIN. and she shouldnt. not while being in shows like this playing these bed wench characters. always getting naked on camera for these white folk. naw she cant win.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find this 'cac worshipping' phenomenon deeply disturbing. We black men must examine why more and more of our black women are having these bizarre fixation with doofy, squeaky clean white guys. It starts with us. We have to stop mistreating black women. We have to stop getting girls pregnant and quickly abandon them thereafter. We have to grow up and become responsible men. We must get an education and pursue financial stability. Once we become real men she wouldn't need to reenact a scene from ghetto gaggers and become some white guy's cum dumpster.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Kerry Washington was :noah: when she was thick...

now she lookin like a scarecrow :scusthov:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find this 'cac worshipping' phenomenon deeply disturbing. We black men must examine why more and more of our black women are having these bizarre fixation with doofy, squeaky clean white guys. It starts with us. We have to stop mistreating black women. We have to stop getting girls pregnant and quickly abandon them thereafter. We have to grow up and become responsible men. We must get an education and pursue financial stability. Once we become real men she wouldn't need to reenact a scene from ghetto gaggers and become some white guy's cum dumpster.

it has nothing to do with disrespect and everything to do with financial power.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

:deadmanny:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it has nothing to do with disrespect and everything to do with financial power.

I know plenty of self-hating female c00ns. Sure, some of them care about money but they all go out of their way to avoid black guys due to horrible past experiences with them. Even if a rich black guy stepped to them they still wouldn't give him any play.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know plenty of self-hating female c00ns. Sure, some of them care about money but they all go out of their way to avoid black guys due to horrible past experiences with them. Even if a rich black guy stepped to them they still wouldn't give him any play.

:luke:

anyway, im not talking about material gain. it's about having a group of men that have no economic prospects. black women are idiotic but they're not dumb. they can look around and see we're on the bottom of the power hierarchy. when you've gotta go to white people for jobs, or have to go through whites to be seen as beautiful in the media -- it resonates with them.

black men just being stand up respectful citizens will get them ran over and dogged out by todays women. it takes actual economic power to keep women in line. which we're severely lacking in the black community. so why would black women be submissive or respect most black men when we're seen as habitual failures?

i mean, i understand where black women are coming from with their gripes. just wish they'd understand they're single handed raising these types of men w/the help of their sperm donors.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Seen her in the airport in Germany, I Think I Love My Wife made her look better than she really do. Or she's gon all out to get cac dikk, ass was transparent like shyt. I suppose her being in a cac'd out place like Germany was like a nikka goin to Brazil, DR, etc.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never understood how her and the Zoe Saldana's of the world got passes from you militant fukks.