Kerry Washington: “I Would Not Have Done ‘Scandal’ If President Were Black”

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:luke: black men can't use the loyalty card when many of us jumped ship to white women first chance they got. i could be wrong, but black women weren't always disloyal creatures.

problem is we're the only community in a matriarchy, governed by a patriarchy. if we had a solid family unit, things could turn around. but the trust in our race has been diminished. when you've got black women living in second, third generation homes without any father figure; this is the result. the real breed of men are dying off, and the new breed of boys raised by feminist black women are raising; and it's on auto-pilot, bruh. how you think the community will look when these 90's babies are grandparents.

:ohmy: I seriously have a hard time comprehending 90s babies already being parents. Them being grandparents will mark the extinction of the black race in America. Imagine them still blasting 808s and wearing skinny jeans when they 45+ and still think that they are all that. Imagine grandparents still going to the club and still getting into drama. You right, the last generation of upstanding men of the 60s are damn near dead. All we have left is brainwashed, intolerant ass people being raised by females and big daddy government.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It's true
mattafact i think some one made a thread about it on here
it stated that the majority of cac men found black men attractive and more athletic
The reason we have not progressed as a people is because black women refuse to be loyal. When you are around black women that have options you will see that 98'% of them don't want to fukk with us

the overwhelming majority of black women would not date men of other races:rudy:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Only half. She thinks she wounldn't have take the role on scandal because if the president was black people would associate that with Obama, cause she is sleeping with him on the show. So the president is whit instead. But I think once again Kerry is letting some white boy come on her face, but she say she's doing it to protect Barry Obama :krs:

:gladbron::dead:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This may be one of the dumbest arguments ever haha. And people are defending it? Haha. This reminds me of the militant black dude from don't be a menace. "I love my sistas, that's why i treat the others so badly."

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I didn't think some of you dudes would take this show so personal. Hell, I didn't even know SCANDAL is a tv series. That is something I expected from black women if Kerry's role was played by a white women and if the president was black.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
you see this is what happens when nikkas display their c00nery on a public forum. You get the white man(like this one over here) sitting back and soaking everything in. Look at him. He's having a blast off of the gender bashing that goes on between black men and women on this forum.:ahh:

I bet my screenname, he goes and tells his buddies about this at the cubicle. Stop the public c00nery y'all. We can do that shyt in private. The white man is watching.
:ANYWORD:
I'm not laughing at the gender bashing. I'm laughing at the sad ass "fukk her, she don't even look good anyway :sadcam:" response from insecure men hurt because she's been with a guy of another race. Same shyt you see with insecure/racist white men.

I don't work in a cubicle :smugfavre:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't think some of you dudes would take this show so personal. Hell, I didn't even know SCANDAL is a tv series. That is something I expected from black women if Kerry's role was played by a white women and if the president was black.

That's my main issue. I believe @Will Ross is wrong to say black women lay down for white boys, it's just not true. Black women don't lay down for anyone. Her character simply does not fit the average characteristics of a black woman to be. More like these white girls that will do anything for the ring. These beckys are scandalous(pun intended). A black women can go through life and if she is married or not it's not a big deal, the can handle themselves. If you're a white girl not married by 35 ...:whew: you're done. Society judges you. Kerry is playing a white girl in her series.

Last edited by a moderator:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I have to admit, a small piece of me loves it when these black women publicly ether these black women worshipping negroes with no apology :pachaha:

The double standard in the black community is simply hilarious. Had a black man said something like this, he would IMMEDIATELY be cut off and considered a "c00n" and there would have been a call for his show to be boycotted by both black booty worshipping negroes and black women. Black folks would have protested anything that he was in until the man hit rock bottom (Tay Diggs, Wesley Snipes etc).

A black woman says the same thing and nikkaz have the :yeshrug: :ld:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That's my main issue. I believe @Will Ross is wrong to say black women lay down for white boys, it's just not true. Black women don't lay down for anyone. Her character simply does not fit the average characteristics of a black woman to be. More like these white girls that will do anything for the ring. These beckys are scandalous(pun intended). A black women can go through life and if she is married or not it's not a big deal, the can handle themselves. If you're a white girl not married by 35 ...:whew: you're done. Society judges you. Kerry is playing a white girl in her series.
You're exactly right here, but you're wrong acting as if it's a good thing. What you just described is a big reason why the black family structure is all messed up right now. Not only is it acceptable for black women to go through life having kids ect. without being married, that idea is promoted. All of this "strong independent black woman" BS has really done a huge disservice to our community. Single black women/mothers aren't doing a good job of handling themselves or the children that they are raising. I know that this isn't what this thread is about, but it needs to be said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You're exactly right here, but you're wrong acting as if it's a good thing. What you just described is a big reason why the black family structure is all messed up right now. Not only is it acceptable for black women to go through life having kids ect. without being married, that idea is promoted. All of this "strong independent black woman" BS has really done a huge disservice to our community. Single black women/mothers aren't doing a good job of handling themselves or the children that they are raising. I know that this isn't what this thread is about, but it needs to be said.

look at the 90s babies. They been largely been raised by single moms. :skip: