Kerry Washington: “I Would Not Have Done ‘Scandal’ If President Were Black”

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
kerri= desiree rogers...

thats why she aint wanna play the part if they had black president..

somebody jus pointed that out to me...

she befriended desiree back in 2010 at womens day celebration...

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Exactly. You guys need to just say fukk these cacs, c00ns and their media. Ive been surrounded by whites and black women my whole life( yes im bytchmade like most of the seeeds of our fathers' sorry ass generation) and they will never get it. I could really care less what a black man is doing, I know the world hates us anyway. The men that can overcome will, were institutionally discriminated against so I wont trip.

But the new image in the media the past few years has been of the successful black woman with a black man lagging behind, whenever a black woman is successful she always either wants a white man thats still 'above' her despite her success or being dragged down by a bummy black man. Either that or its the ratchet 'yelling' stereotype. These CACs want people to think theres no such thing as a normal assimilated black person damn.

And when did tv stop being about regular fukking people? I remember my father years ago expressing his frustration about never being able to just see an everyday black guy in a normal situation, we all have to be bums, entertainers, or bums trying to be entertainers.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A lot of you sound stupid as hell. She's c00ning because she wouldnt do the show if the Prez was black? You do realize of course that if the Prez on this show were black, the comparisons to Obama would be non-stop right?

ALSO, you do realize the Prez on this show is a PIECE OF shyt right? Dude BLATANTLY cheats on his wife with black AND white chicks. He gives no fukks. And he murked a bytch! (she did deserve it though lol)

And you think it would be good if he were black? :what:

I'm telling you right now it would be AWFUL if this dude were black.

Stop thinking so simple minded.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Its not an if he was black thing, its the symbolism of it all. Its not like I watch this 36 shades of koon show anyway :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Kerry love us white boys, sorry folks.

Chalk up another victory for Team CACness :win:

1427955_o.gif

:umad:

:umad: