AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
full

Bump

Daps
Lol. Well since you bumped it I'll give an update.

Kerry fell into a pretty bad depression a couple of years back after him and his wife divorced (insert joke here if ya want). My dudes that played football with him when we were at Louisville keep tabs on him, and he was in a pretty dark place for a while. From what I've seen and heard, he's bounced back and is doing great from a mental health perspective.

I know this is a funny ass story for most of us (granted, this sort of shyt doesn't really make me laugh as much as it did all those years ago when the story first broke), but I'm glad that Kerry is in a good place mentally. He can't help the way he is, and he's always been real cool ever since I've known him. Props to the homey.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Kerry fell into a pretty bad depression a couple of years back after him and his wife divorced (insert joke here if ya want). My dudes that played football with him when we were at Louisville keep tabs on him, and he was in a pretty dark place for a while. From what I've seen and heard, he's bounced back and is doing great from a mental health perspective.

I know this is a funny ass story for most of us (granted, this sort of shyt doesn't really make me laugh as much as it did all those years ago when the story first broke), but I'm glad that Kerry is in a good place mentally. He can't help the way he is, and he's always been real cool ever since I've known him. Props to the homey.
Is he sweet ?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

He was married to the Australian chick from Hall pass. Bad ass white broad.

e3c9acf6747a5e8f244eebee3635f64c

broller

Veteran
Daps

Did she divorce him because she found out he's gay?

To this day I'm shocked she didn't do a google search and see how suspect he appeared

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Dude could really play and got Kaepernick'd before Kaepernick because of the gay shyt. I am empathetic to that shyt, although it was hilarious at the time he kept denying he was gay when it became more and more obvious he is...