Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
sassyface-feat.png

Aussie actress Nicky Whelan in shock marriage split
Sarah Blake, US Correspondent, News Corp Australia Network
October 20, 2017 7:00am
Subscriber only
Ads by Kiosked

FORMER Neighbours actress Nicky Whelan has walked out on her marriage of just six months to former NFL star Kerry Rhodes.

The abrupt split comes just weeks after Los Angeles-based Whelan, who is set to return to Australia as Crown ambassador for next month’s Melbourne Cup, described her April wedding as “the best week of her life”.

5fd782cd998c2a35aec59e1b35d02f01

Aussie actress Nicky Whelan has split from her husband after six months. Picture: Supplied/ Rosanna Faraci
Former model Whelan, 36, who has lived for more than a decade in the US, confirmed she had “walked out”.

“I can confirm that I have left him,” she told News Corp Australia.

25c89168062df8ef1e64093b4ae73195

Whelan says she has “walked out” on former NFL star Kerry Rhodes just months after their lavish wedding. Picture: Andrew Henshaw
Ads by Kiosked

“But other than that I am not willing to comment any further, because anything else I say is going to make things tricky.

“I just want to focus on my work and on business, which is going really well.”

The break-up presents some challenges for Whelan, given a horror movie the pair made is debuting in US cinemas this weekend.

ec7cf7b9c402fbdfac9e88c0f0f2fd56

Nicky Whelan has established a career in Hollywood.
0719611c6562b2c78496f9377d0a85aa

Whelan on Malibu Beach. Picture: Supplied/ Rosanna Faraci
The pair have spent the past few months promoting Tragedy Girls, which Rhodes, 35, who played for the New York Jets and the Arizona Cardinals, produced.

On a recent visit to Australia, Whelan gushed to The Herald Sun about her new marriage.

fa5ac5ae7da8bb37e86bb93dbc740c84

2f5240b3277f1a0a37cd8c4e2633044f

Aussie actress Nicky Whelan weds former NFL star Kerry Rhodes
“To be honest, it was the best week of my life,” she said in late August.

“We flew out all the family from Australia, people came from New York, people flew in from the UK.

“It was so great to have everyone in the one spot.

“The first few months of the year were consumed with wedding stuff, then after that the work has started to kick straight in.”

e04250a1959a16c47e930261fe1fc5c7

Nicky Whelan is heading back to Melbourne for the Spring Racing Carnival. Picture: Supplied/ Rosanna Faraci
Whelan was upbeat when she spoke to News Corp Australia, but did not want to expand on what spurred her break-up.

“At this stage I don’t want to elaborate on any of the reasons why I left him. It was over a number of things.”

“I am looking forward to getting back to Australia soon, to see my family and friends,” she said.

“I will be home in Melbourne for the Spring Racing Carnival.

“I love working with the races, I was the face of Moonee Valley for eight years it’s just so much fun.”

Daps
He was dating that chick for about 2 years before they got married. Don't know how she could have possibly gone that long without figuring out what the deal was.

I talked to him for a couple of minutes when d was in town over the summer (dude is def a butt muncher, but he's also a cool dude in general, so if I run in to him I say what's up off GP). He was talking about a couple of shows he was gonna be on and some charity shyt he was putting together. His wife was nowhere to be seen. :dame:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He was dating that chick for about 2 years before they got married. Don't know how she could have possibly gone that long without figuring out what the deal was.

I talked to him for a couple of minutes when d was in town over the summer (dude is def a butt muncher, but he's also a cool dude in general, so if I run in to him I say what's up off GP). He was talking about a couple of shows he was gonna be on and some charity shyt he was putting together. His wife was nowhere to be seen. :dame:

:dead:

Yeah I remember you told us he was called skittles in college.

Does he act gay though? Not saying you can tell. :whoa:

Just that gay nikkas have certain mannerisms.

I am not going to search this thread, but I swear ol'girl was pregnant at one point.

Daps
:dead:

Yeah I remember you told us he was called skittles in college.

Does he act gay though? Not saying you can tell. :whoa:

Just that gay nikkas have certain mannerisms.

I am not going to search this thread, but I swear ol'girl was pregnant at one point.

Nah bruh, no gay mannerisms at all. No sugar in his voice, no funny walk. No OBJ or Jalen Ramsey type shyt at all.

And I've mentioned this before in this thread, but dude fukked practically EVERY BAD CHICK ON CAMPUS. He had more hoes than anybody in school. Which is why I thought all the people back then that said he was gay we're just jealous.

Then I started to see how he would creep around with suspect ass dudes, and started hearing too many questionable ass stories. And by the time he was a senior it was pretty clear to me he kept a couple of sugar boys on deck.

Actually, here's the IG of the main dude he was creeping with in college. When I kept seeing these two around each other, I knew the jig was up.

PhillyPhiLGood (@powshmack) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WHITE WOMEN ARE USUALLY DOWN WITH THE GAY shyt THOUGH...

SO SHE MIGHT HAVE LEFT HIM FOR ANOTHER REASON.
:devil:
:evil: