Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Breh was a helluva Safety, tho.He balled out on the Cardinals.Always wondered why he didn't get the press clippings.I felt like he was underrated.Had All Pro level ability imo.

He got his props breaking out in 2006 for a NY Jets team that was supposed to finish no better than 3rd in the division (being generous) but ended up making the playoffs. He even earned 2nd team All-Pro honors that season. He was a turnover creating monster on that defense.

However, after that, he started feeling himself too much, played as soft as baby food, and wouldn’t come close to matching that season until Fat Rex pubically called him a diva and shipped him out to Arizona. I guess that was his wake up call because I do remember him being more productive there than he was post-2006 with the Jets. He just never regained that 2006 form in his career ever again.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He got his props breaking out in 2006 for a NY Jets team that was supposed to finish no better than 3rd in the division (being generous) but ended up making the playoffs. He even earned 2nd team All-Pro honors that season. He was a turnover creating monster on that defense.

However, after that, he started feeling himself too much, played as soft as baby food, and wouldn’t come close to matching that season until Fat Rex pubically called him a diva and shipped him out to Arizona. I guess that was his wake up call because I do remember him being more productive there than he was post-2006 with the Jets. He just never regained that 2006 form in his career ever again.
I think he was a bad teammate if my memory serves me correct. Dude turned Hollywood as fukk as soon as he saw some success in the leauge.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Get blackballed for liking black balls brehs
You know what is crazy though. You are absolutely right.

If he was with some little white guy like that Sam guy, the owners wouldn't have given a shyt.

This thread is the fukken jokes. Classic laugh out loud. :russ:

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
Media Takeout is just wrong for insinuating these dudes are sharing slacks.
JUuTMFD.jpg

Even though they do like Kerry's pants from the other pics and they are big as hell on that little dude.
Apparently this is the same dude/stylist Uncle Shannon Sharpe was kicking it with front row at these basketball games. Crazy