Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Daps
Is there a specific reason this nikka is so afraid to come out in 2017? These downlow nikkas are the absolute worst.

Dude is from Alabama and that shyt don't fly down there. Also, this gay shyt got him blackballed out of the NFL.

Also, I think dude really feels like the majority of people haven't caught on to this shyt. Most white people that went to school with both of us still have no clue dude is gay and are straight up shocked when I bring it up. Plus he lives in LA around a bunch of other famous undercover brothers, so he probably thinks he's passing as straight. :yeshrug:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is from Alabama and that shyt don't fly down there. Also, this gay shyt got him blackballed out of the NFL.

Also, I think dude really feels like the majority of people haven't caught on to this shyt. Most white people that went to school with both of us still have no clue dude is gay and are straight up shocked when I bring it up. Plus he lives in LA around a bunch of other famous undercover brothers, so he probably thinks he's passing as straight. :yeshrug:

why is he gay and not bi-sexual? did he not hook-up with the girls in college yet alone his wife?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

WHITE WOMEN ARE USUALLY DOWN WITH THE GAY shyt THOUGH...

SO SHE MIGHT HAVE LEFT HIM FOR ANOTHER REASON.
:devil:
:evil:

he didn't have the paper she thought he had :mjpls:

Nah bruh, no gay mannerisms at all. No sugar in his voice, no funny walk. No OBJ or Jalen Ramsey type shyt at all.

And I've mentioned this before in this thread, but dude fukked practically EVERY BAD CHICK ON CAMPUS. He had more hoes than anybody in school. Which is why I thought all the people back then that said he was gay we're just jealous.

Then I started to see how he would creep around with suspect ass dudes, and started hearing too many questionable ass stories. And by the time he was a senior it was pretty clear to me he kept a couple of sugar boys on deck.

Actually, here's the IG of the main dude he was creeping with in college. When I kept seeing these two around each other, I knew the jig was up.

PhillyPhiLGood (@powshmack) • Instagram photos and videos

:dead: at the OBJ stray. :laff:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Nah bruh, no gay mannerisms at all. No sugar in his voice, no funny walk. No OBJ or Jalen Ramsey type shyt at all.

And I've mentioned this before in this thread, but dude fukked practically EVERY BAD CHICK ON CAMPUS. He had more hoes than anybody in school. Which is why I thought all the people back then that said he was gay we're just jealous.

Then I started to see how he would creep around with suspect ass dudes, and started hearing too many questionable ass stories. And by the time he was a senior it was pretty clear to me he kept a couple of sugar boys on deck.

Actually, here's the IG of the main dude he was creeping with in college. When I kept seeing these two around each other, I knew the jig was up.

PhillyPhiLGood (@powshmack) • Instagram photos and videos

Those bad broads better be getting HIV checks

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The coli home of the fake news stories. That was never a rumor but keep posting for daps and you will get them.

It was the rumor around 2012 2013 and 14 they have a ton of pictures together that is questionable. Heard the Asian chick is Legend beard. Google it