Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He was fukking Eva Longoria all throughout the time she was married to Tony Parker. Was fukking Kim Kardashian right before she got with Reggie Bush, Melyssa Ford, Claudia Jordan, Summer Walker (Not the singer, her manager. The OG Summer Walker), Eva Pigford, and a ton more chicks I can't remember right now.
:mjcry:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was fukking Eva Longoria all throughout the time she was married to Tony Parker. Was fukking Kim Kardashian right before she got with Reggie Bush, Melyssa Ford, Claudia Jordan, Summer Walker (Not the singer, her manager. The OG Summer Walker), Eva Pigford, and a ton more chicks I can't remember right now.

:ohhh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I hate to keep dragging dude like this, but a couple of guys in one of my group chats are Kerry's ex-teammates, and we've been crying over this shyt all fukking day. :mjlol::russ::dame:

lol

when his face popped up on camera and he immediately started singing out of nowhere, i darn near fell out.

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh was a helluva Safety, tho.I was actually pissed when the Cardinals let him go.Guess he was too "weird" for NFL locker rooms:leostare:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Had no idea Nicky Whelan fine ass divorced him the same year they got married :dead:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I hate to keep dragging dude like this, but a couple of guys in one of my group chats are Kerry's ex-teammates, and we've been crying over this shyt all fukking day. :mjlol::russ::dame:

WTF is this?

He must be bored or some shyt.

He overplayed his gay shyt.

I am really surprised he doesn't have broadcasting career or some shyt.

I googled him and this is what I found on twitter. Is this a subliminal to the gay community? :dame:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh was a helluva Safety, tho.He balled out on the Cardinals.Always wondered why he didn't get the press clippings.I felt like he was underrated.Had All Pro level ability imo.